ladyryan ladyryan 41-45, F 16 Answers Jul 14, 2012

I would be direct...I'd say "I want a divorce" and then go into the reasons. I wouldn't leave any doubt that I wanted to end the marriage if that's what I wanted to do.<br />
I'd suggest going to see a divorce attorney first, though, if you haven't already. They might advise you otherwise, and I'd follow the advice I got from a divorce attorney before my own instincts in something like this (as they deal with it all the time).

Best Answer

I just asked this same question. In going over the answers here, I see that there's no "easy" way out.

Best Answer

Rather than getting married, just buy a woman you don't like a house then you won't have to put up with all the emotional crap.

Best Answer

I'm still trying to figure out exactly how this will go down.

Best Answer

I got a flat, moved out and ignored all his calls until he threatened me with divorce. Exactly what I wanted. I was separated for 3 years and then the divorce was almost automatic. Very easy and cheap and now I am a happy woman without the pscho terror of an alcoholic.

Best Answer

She had the sherrif serve me on our 15th anneversary

Best Answer

Just lock him out he will get the message and you will keep the house. If you have or want to be unfaithful shame on you. If he has shame on him. Marriage vows are not to be taken lightly.

Best Answer

"Either you go or I'm going"

Best Answer