It will hurt regardless if they already love you, but not as much as leading them on would hurt them. Being truthful is the best thing you can do for a person when your feelings don't match. A healthy person will be glad that you were honest with them, lick their wounds, and move on.

Best Answer

I agree with you 100%. When you aren't honest and leading that person on... its cruel....

Best Answer

I don't believe there's a safe or easy way to do that. That's because even if you're not in love with that person anymore doesn't mean they don't still love you. Honesty is always best but avoiding the pain of hurting someone is inevitable. Hopefully that person will appreciate the fact that you were honest and not taking advantage of them.

Best Answer

You can't. Just make sure the person doesn't hurt you in response.

Best Answer

In the same way that you shoot somebody and say "my bad"

Best Answer

Try to phrase it differently than just coming out bluntly with the I don't love you phrase. "I feel our relationship has run its course. I'm thankful for the time we've had and wish you well." That's probably how a smooth politician would break up with someone.

Best Answer

tahah okie

Best Answer

Remember that cat you loved so much? Remember how you used to cuddle it and he would just purr and purr and every time you went to do laundry, he would jump in the basket for a ride to the ba<x>sement, and then he got hit by that truck? It is just so sad that you will never be able to hold him again, touch him, feel his soft fur, or mine because I'm leaving you.

Best Answer

What makes you think you would hurt them by saying I don't love you. Watch. I don't love you!!! Did that hurt?

Best Answer

tahah! its not that easy ,what if you were in there shoes..would you like to hear the words I DONT LOVE YOU

Best Answer