I wouldn,t Do you remember the vows you said on your wedding day..for better for worse,,Iv,e been married 22 yrs live in a marriage without sex yet I made a promise That person has banked there life on you put up with your **** as much as you hers nothing is perfect,, you need some one on the side so be it but tell her so,,if not buck up and live out your responcebility how would ou take it if she did the same to you

Best Answer

Sidewinder; I called an end to my marriage being sexless after 31 years. Nobody like the way bi did it especially my wife, She did not like it that I came back to my home without notifying her from a stress center, She did not like that I was not going to compromise with her about going to a fund raising dinner wearing jewelry and an outfit I paid for accompanying my fathers best friend, she wanted to meet with me with my mother, father, and sister and other friends to lay all the grievances I had out before them all and negotiate my life with them from then on. She found out the only negotiation I was willing to have was like US Grant unconditional surrender and I would decide if I was letting them up easy.
... I decided that night 2 years ago n February I was striking while the iron was hot, sending the message to my wife, father and his and my wife's, mothers and my fathers friends they could all pick a spot on my rosy red rear and kiss it. The message was she was my wife, this was my home and I decided what happened with both, and even my wife was to accept her roll in this, The 800.00 dress she was going to wear that evening, I decided I was the only person she was going to wear it for with the over 12000 dollars worth of jewelry that I had bought over the years. She had never worn any of it for my benefit, I had worked Pre MRSA a the problems it had caused every day for her benefit, from the day we married to that day 31 years later, I was not letting her my father or even any of her and my fathers friends decide my rights any longer, she had just turned 49 when I said as of that evening she was not going to be the community girlfriend and tramp and continue to refuse me, her husband.
... When my father discovered what I did that evening in forcing my needs to be met in sex. He wanted to punch me out for two reasons, First for throwing his best friend face first into the drive, I actually through him at my fathers windshield and missed, the man thought he was going to tell me I had to let him into my home without a warrant because he worked in the mayors office. I told him to go away at the door and he thought cripple I will just push past him. I am not in the least sorry for his impact in my driveway. I am not in the least sorry for forcing my wife to be a wife in sex. and I am not in the least sorry for sending the messages I have since with blood and pain when others interfered in my marriage and life.
...My father lays in his bed after I broke his neck in March. He told the VA counselor that I have proved I am not a real man by taking what I have. He said he wont talk it through with any one he just goes bulling through his life now like he does not have to be nice about things. He returns an attack this a counter attack instead of standing and taking it, and for past offences he returns offences. My father said he takes it as us stealing his life, he should look at it as he has been like a priest working for the betterment of every ones life instead of being mad over it he should be proud. My wife gave birth to my son in December of 2013. the doctors said the reason she became pregnant was first me going into Surgery for MRSA in my spine, Then disability and retirement, how hard it had been to gain any cooperation for any one before that needing armed force most he time to do so. My absolute failure to understand that she did what she did was for every ones benefit including mine, ( I am still trying to figure out how the way things happened over the last 33 years was for my benefit, all I can think is they wanted to cannoniz me Saint whatever) I personally equate my self to Lucifer, I would rather Rule in my hell than serve in their heaven. They asked why I bought them into my hell and did not leave their idea of heaven alone. I guess its my nature.

Best Answer

Anything less than an honest approach is game playing. Just tell him, if he is dangerous, get a lawyer to serve him papers and you stay safe. If you know that it's over, don't play games, it's not fair to anyone.

Best Answer

Feelings arent gone. Yall just got bored. Maybe you should step out of the rat race and travel.

Best Answer

Trust me. It will only be a ticket for one. He barely leaves the city.

Best Answer

Well yea sounds like each self is going through something. if both people focused on self and what makes self happy. You might find that it is not who you love. But who can share love equally in a relationship. This is the same in every relationship. Someone cant make you happy. one must make self happy. Then use there forgiveness and acceptance skills on at least one being. Same with friends and relatives.

Best Answer

Thankyou for your words. They touched my heart.

Best Answer

wow. thank you for thanking me.

Best Answer

Just be honest. That's all you can do.

Best Answer

Ask my dad.

Best Answer

I walked into the room sat down beside him and just told him...We both agreed we needed to be apart...He now wants me back and This will never happen I am soooo done I will always love him but I don't like him at all...We were married 21 years..

Best Answer

I am grateful. Just got to get the courage. I'm getting stronger faster than I thought I would

Best Answer

You will find you have more strength than you think you have...good Luck and what ever you do be Happy

Best Answer

I know this was a long time ago - but what happened (I guess I am in a similar place). I know I should say something but sure when - keep waiting for the right time - but guess there isn't a right time.

Best Answer

Yea, seriously.. theres really not much else to say...

Best Answer