Calif39 Calif39 36-40, F 14 Answers Mar 27, 2012

I wouldn,t Do you remember the vows you said on your wedding day..for better for worse,,Iv,e been married 22 yrs live in a marriage without sex yet I made a promise That person has banked there life on you put up with your **** as much as you hers nothing is perfect,, you need some one on the side so be it but tell her so,,if not buck up and live out your responcebility how would ou take it if she did the same to you

Best Answer

Anything less than an honest approach is game playing. Just tell him, if he is dangerous, get a lawyer to serve him papers and you stay safe. If you know that it's over, don't play games, it's not fair to anyone.

Best Answer

Feelings arent gone. Yall just got bored. Maybe you should step out of the rat race and travel.

Best Answer

Trust me. It will only be a ticket for one. He barely leaves the city.

Best Answer

Well yea sounds like each self is going through something. if both people focused on self and what makes self happy. You might find that it is not who you love. But who can share love equally in a relationship. This is the same in every relationship. Someone cant make you happy. one must make self happy. Then use there forgiveness and acceptance skills on at least one being. Same with friends and relatives.

Best Answer

Thankyou for your words. They touched my heart.

Best Answer

wow. thank you for thanking me.

Best Answer

Just be honest. That's all you can do.

Best Answer

Ask my dad.

Best Answer

I walked into the room sat down beside him and just told him...We both agreed we needed to be apart...He now wants me back and This will never happen I am soooo done I will always love him but I don't like him at all...We were married 21 years..

Best Answer

I am grateful. Just got to get the courage. I'm getting stronger faster than I thought I would

Best Answer

You will find you have more strength than you think you have...good Luck and what ever you do be Happy

Best Answer

I know this was a long time ago - but what happened (I guess I am in a similar place). I know I should say something but sure when - keep waiting for the right time - but guess there isn't a right time.

Best Answer

Yea, seriously.. theres really not much else to say...

Best Answer

"Zelda--or Humphrey--I can see a wonderful future ahead for both of us...but not with each other."

Or: "You have the ability to make a person very happy, Wilma. But, over the years, I've realized that I'm just not that person anymore."

Best Answer