i'm not! cause i just ask the voice.. and he says "tell them no"...

Best Answer

Whilst walking around my house late at night humming some scary movie opera music I will frequently scare myself into believing there is a "presence" breathing down my neck. This is a process. It starts innocuously with me giggling about some dumb thing or other, singing whatever random song is in my head, then being startled by the sound of my own voice in the quiet. When I step into the back mudroom to have a smoke, it's too quiet outside, here out in the boonies where the landlords son tells racist jokes and the neighbor across the street has become more and more ill from drinking and pill popping (to the point where he tried to shoot a turkey the other night then marched to another neighbors house and demanded to be fed because his dinner couldn't be caught). Randomly, the lady down the street will scream and carry on (she's got two small children, and the police are routinely called by her for something happening to one or the other kid) and act as if she's being attacked by her boyfriend then come out the door laughing at how many people had come out of their house. Another guy next door is paranoid... sleeps with a maglight under his pillow, keeps his windows covered, and has conspiracy theories about aliens and the government (worse than my own delusions) and his social behavior is creepy... serial killer creepy.<br />
So when I step outside the mudroom late at night, with acres and acres of empty land around, shotguns popping off in the distance, the giant pack of coyotes hunting for my cats, watching for the next creepy neighbor who used to listen at the window to me and an ex have intimate relations. It's not even these people I'm afraid of. It's the breath on the back of my neck and the zing of cold up my spine, a heavy presence like a blanket trying to settle over my head. And I run back into the mudroom and slam the door, can't get through the second door fast enough and my heart is in my throat as I slam the door shut behind me. So then I yell at it to go away and leave me alone.<br />
It does. What would you say? Do I need a test?

Best Answer
Best Answer

When you catch yourself doing something that goes against your core beliefs and you don't feel bad about it.

Best Answer

im still waiting for the results

Best Answer

The fact that you're aware that you might be mad makes you utterly sane.

Best Answer

uh, not good

Best Answer