happy hearts day with a lovestruck smiley whose status recently changed in FB at feb 13 from single to in a relationship with her co workers teasing her since her new mystery guy whom she doesn't want to name...... Hubby and I had a recent argument about how his attitude has changed..(Feb 4) and then this happened... for those who can't understand why i'm asking this and can only think of words to insult my asking..dont bother posting....u know who u are....
jerome0518 jerome0518 31-35, F 14 Answers Feb 15, 2012

Seems like something suspiciuos here, you need to get the truth out of him once and for all.

Best Answer

I would feel very suspicious and unsettled. And I'd have to get to the bottom of it.

I can't stay with someone I can't trust. I would probably confront him. If he is the type to lie, then I'm thinking it would be over anyway. And goodness knows, cheating is what broke up my marriage. I cannot tolerate that. I'm assuming your husband knows how you feel about his interactions with other women, and he knows where the boundaries are?

Best Answer

My advice would not to be to jump to any conclusions. Many people wish each other a Happy V Day or Hearts Day without there being any romantic intent.

If you get this wrong it'll make a bigger problem between you.

Im not sure how to proceed. I guess you should start by asking your husband if everything is okay between you both and take it from there. Also you need to decide now whether you want to keep him or not. If the answer is yes, its best not to accuse and just start reminding him (i mean with gestures and actions) why he loves you again.

Best Answer

I would be mad, confused and angry!

Firstly you have every right to be upset and angry. Those are your emotions and we have them for a reason...as well as intuition.

I think you know what is going on, but now you just have to find the courage to sit down, calmly with your husband and ask him to be honest with you.

Everyone should be happy in their life, and when he married you he took vows that should compliment that happiness not hinder it. If there is something going on with this other woman than he should man up and tell you so that you can either work it out together, or you can work it out on your own without him.

Keep in mind that honesty is the best policy. Also remember that you may not like some of the answers you hear. But on that same note, maybe its not as it seem.

Best Answer

I would be very confused, worried and hurt. I mean, I do say Happy Valentines day to all male/female friends here and in life. But I have no intention other than wishing them a happy day. His attitude and her status, strange. You need to investigate, just to be sure if you feel hes not being honest. I have been through this. Hugs and good luck.

Best Answer

leave the message open so he sees it when he walks past the computer

Best Answer

talk to him directly. you can't let it go on. confront him and tell him like the woman you are. stand your ground. if he won't admit it than let him go. if he returns to u he's yours, if not, you'll find someone better

Best Answer

I know why you are asking, the timeline of events seems to point in your mind that your husband is the mystery guy in this ladies life.

I am an outright person my self, I would flat out ask and reinforce the questioning in a non-accusational manner with the events that have lead you to the question.

Just be careful, once the accusations fly then you loose the conversation he may remain sealed up.

Prepare your self if the answer is not what you hoped to find, how are you going to react if you find out he is?

Best Answer

and how would you feel is kind of insane... do you want to know what to do about it?

Best Answer

I would not cope at this point and go into vicious cycles of bad thoughts. Ask your hubby what it was all about. Do some investigating. I dunno. Make a friend who can be your hubby's friend and ask him what's going on, or her...

Best Answer

is it a question of you not beating her to the punch as well as hers being more creative?

Best Answer

By reviewing this post, I just suddenly realized why I have become a Valentine Scrooge..... I have never considered it a special day when I was even single...I guess what happened 2 years ago...sort of increased my aversion to that day....and Oh yes...the cheesiness I witnessed at our flat and with my roommates last Feb 14, just made me gag more...

Best Answer

There are to many coincidences to be a coincidence. By all means ... do get upset; but find what the truth is before getting mad.

Best Answer