Duana, it seems that you have a particularly difficult set of co-workers to deal with, and I am sorry that you have such an unpleasant time of it.<br />
Apart from using it as practice-time for keeping a straight face and your cool under trying conditions, I would say you have two alternatives: To try to nut out WHY this is the side of themselves they present to you, or, make plans to find a more congenial place. However, if you move and the problem is somehow with you, and you haven't resolved it, the new co-workers may turn out to be similar.<br />
If so, you'll definitely know it is a karmic problem that you're meant to look at and tackle.<br />
Best wishes!

Best Answer

Bullies usually don't like to be called on it. When someone saying something mean to you, look them in the eyes and respond in a confidant, non-confrontational voice, "Wow, that was really mean (or sexist, unprofessional, condescending, etc.). I wonder if you really meant it to sound that way." <br />
This forces them to either back it up, which is unlikely, but at least gives you something to work with, or back down. Usually they will slink off if they see that you won't be their verbal punching bag.

Best Answer

the smallest chicken in the yard get pecked the most, I find if you make friends with one co worker the others will slowly stop pecking. also if that isn't an option, next time sombody says something to you ask them exactly what they mean by that, and do it in front of others, people like to watch train wrecks so you'll get alot of attention and bullies like to stay hidden so they get flustered when the attention is turned on them. and they usually end up saying something stupid and then people will see their true colors, give someone stupid enough rope and thdy will eventualy hang themselves

Best Answer

This can sometimes be a case of work place bullying. If everyone "gangs up" on one person, it is called "Mobbing". You might like to check out this term on the Net to find out more about it.<br />
But Waiwera has an excellent point. The problem might be one for you to solve as part of your life's journey. To do this, you need to understand yourself, your actions, your motives and how these affect others. Learning about yourself is a very valuable thing to do - it will make your life better in all respects.

Best Answer

Same ****, different day. I don't know, should I give a ****?

Best Answer