Good, but your breath...

Best Answer

Doing great this Sunday evening.....

Best Answer

Middle of the night on Sunday still over here. I have a couple more hours to push to be awake still.. don't know really how to spend that time, though..

Best Answer

You must change

Best Answer

Change? Why?

Best Answer

its Monday here already in ( Europe, Africa, Asia ) ... some ppl need to study about geography and time difference ... yes usa still Sunday but other side of the world is Monday already .. we are in the future while u still in yesterday :)

Best Answer

I work nights and sometimes when I wake up. I think the wrong thing. I have 12 hour shifts. But it usually turns into a 20 hour day. so when you say it's Monday. I think that I have literally slept into the next day.

Best Answer

u make me confused... i feel like " lets eat ice cream with pizza mixed together " lol

Best Answer

I wake up around 12 noon. I don't report to work until 7pm. I get off work at 7am. When my rotation is over I usually end up not sleeping until 12 noon or after on my first day off. Then when I do fall asleep it can easily be the next day when I wake up. Still confused?

Best Answer

got it :)

Best Answer

I wish I was. May be you wouldn't be so boring.

Best Answer

Oh boy you live a long ways a way, but I'm sorry we are downsizing so you got to, my friend may the door not you in the *** on the way out. Blessings

Best Answer

I have to get up for work soon :(

Best Answer

wtf...it's Monday. omg. where are you or did...I sleep too long?

Best Answer

Sunday evening here hehe

Best Answer

sunday here

Best Answer

It's still a fine night here haha

Best Answer