ChineseJason ChineseJason 18-21, M 11 Answers Dec 9, 2012 in Work

I work at taco bell

Best Answer

Posting my answer would be considered as spam and I can't stand that kinda meat anyway

Best Answer

I work at pizza hut

Best Answer

I work a day job and in the night i make some income online :)

Best Answer

Casino's. Saturday alone I made $200. I make more going to casinos than working full time at McDonald's. I ain't got **** to show for it but then again I prolly wouldn't if I had a job too. I have responsibilities here at the house that it goes towards.

Best Answer

That's great!

Best Answer

I simply speak give a small amount of cash and people give me gold and silver.

Best Answer

So where are you work in?

Best Answer

Mostly people homes and even in the check out isle at the store. I mostly have contracts with places like salvation army and other ripoff charity's. If I see it on some one I talk them out of it. I recently talked a judge out of his collection of .999 gold rounds and a ziplock bag of silver eagles and other silver bars. They even tend to thank me and tell their friends so I get them also. If you want any gold or silver rounds I sell them for spot on Ebay. I am always the cheapest.

Best Answer

That's great!

Best Answer

I help companies of different sizes achieve big dreams

Best Answer

Helping disabled...differently-abled people

Best Answer