Well with proper supervision and filters on the computer I would say as soon as they are able,we live in a world where IT is so important.

Best Answer

I agree with proper supervision and parent control fliters its quite an enjoyable entertainment for little ones by near five year old loves the wiggles music on youtube .

Best Answer

Here at EP the age limit is 13 and up according to Article 5 of the Community Guidelines / TOS

Best Answer

Well, to be honest, anyone under the age of 18. Is that reasonable? Np, because half of high school is on the enter net now, BUT there is some sketchy stuff that is very easy to get to never-the-less.<br />
But Obviously Anyone who has not yet developed fine motor skills (AKA toddlers) are a little young to go online.

Best Answer

I think at the age of 2 is a little young.

Best Answer

Kids these days have seen a zillion **** clips by the time they are 11...

Best Answer

p.o.r.n. clips is the word.

Best Answer

There should be cribternet, dont want these little bastards left in the dust

Best Answer

There are plenty of child oriented sites online. Games, learning sites, things like that but you must be very, VERY careful to set your Parental Controls in your browser. You wouldn't want the youngster to stumble upon some ****.

Best Answer

yes I have done that my little boy loves watching the young children video clips on youtube exspecialy the wiggles , thomas the tank engine , ect .

Best Answer

I think computers can be used at any age. The net on the other hand. My youngest played clubpengiun at 4 but I loaded it up and lock convo out. I don't even remember how she heard of it. Now you can get it on disk. She started school and goes on sight you homework. But social sight like this I would not have my 12 year touch. <br />
So my answer is monitor and talk honest about it and they will be equip for self censoring at 17

Best Answer

I'm probably going to get backlash, but anyone under 15 should not be on the internet, but that's just my opinion.

Best Answer