few days ago i fought a fair fight vs a 17 years old girl, im 20, dont ask how we reached it lol. i have 6 packs and 8 years in martial arts. she does only gymnastics.. .. she is 1.65 and im 1.67, a brunette beautiful girl. and she just finished me in that fight! she was extremly fast and i couldnt react between her moves. and she managed to hit me a lot.. i actually asked her to show me how she does it, and sorta train me.. and she accepted. and we met from time to time. and i became better a bit. but she still manages to beat me time after time without an effort. really easily. in 28 fight we had. she won 76. one time even a freind came who is 9 years in martial, and she beaten him in 4 out of 4 battles! how can it be?! a 17 years old girl who only does gymnastics, manages to beat time after time a 8 years martial arts man!?
weredsrfgrets weredsrfgrets 18-21, M 4 Answers Mar 19 in Doing Good

May I quote Batman Begins..."Training is nothing, will is everything" lol

Best Answer

Go crawl back under your bridge troll

Best Answer

me thinks you may be wasting your time with that lol

Best Answer

there's really only two possibilities - you're either a crap fighter despite all your training, or you're full of ****

Best Answer

is the latter. . he's been posting this for weeks under different name

Best Answer