How do I find the words, preferably without being too brutal and insulting? I just want to tell him that I no longer even like him, let alone love him - and that his behaviour has killed any chance our marriage may once have had. I want to tell him that he has to decide whether he'll stay here or go back to his own country in the short term - and that if he decides to stay, it can ONLY be for the short term, such an awkward living arrangement can't last.
BSTisapain BSTisapain 51-55, F 13 Answers Jun 7 in Dating & Relationships

what you wrote sounds good to me to tell him.

Best Answer

I guess you could say it just like you've described it here.

Best Answer

Just be straight with him tell him things are not working, I'm sure he knows it's coming at some point

Best Answer

I hope so - I'd prefer not to shock him, but he is rather arrogant and self-satisfied, who knows whether he actually realises it's possible to live without worshipping the ground his hallowed feet step on? ;)

Best Answer

Good luck, hopefully you kick him to the curb and go have some fun

Best Answer

just be honest and calm with your words

Best Answer

Tough stuff. {*}

Best Answer

Best of luck telling him how it is ....

Best Answer

Tell him straight out!

Best Answer

Good luck, hope it works out for you

Best Answer

Thank you :)

Best Answer

start with a letter. maybe even throw it away after writing it. But get all your thoughts out in a row. Make a plan to meet and talk. Let it out. But keep the extra mean things out. In the end say you and he can not live together any longer. Stick to it and don't talk to him for a few weeks. Good luck

Best Answer

I don't talk to him much anyway these days - and I've started snapping at him when he bothers talking to me. Life around here isn't much fun - I stick my ear-phones in and play music to avoid conversations with him :(

Best Answer

Well you would be best not to put it that way, since its "You go or you go". Maybe tackling it from what you want for you and how different that is to what he wants. If he cant win, which seems to be the case, presenting it as an either or situation isn't appropriate

Best Answer

Wow good luck

Best Answer