Today was horrible! I spent the morning fighting the ants and aphids that are attacking my citrus tree. I've been fighting with them for a year because the people who previously owned the house didn't care. :(

Best Answer

i am sorry...it must be very frustrating...u need the ants and aphids fighter.....hope u get over with this problem soonest...
tk care pal..

Best Answer

Thanks. I tried a new attack today so hopefully they're gone for good! :)

Best Answer

hope it turns out well..... :)

Best Answer

Can't help in the complaint area, the day went pretty well. Finally was able to get the snacks and things to send to a soldier/friend that is deployed.

Best Answer

thats good..very good indeed...since al l is well...but i hope tmrw will be amuch better day than today...so it will keep u happy and smiling all times..

Best Answer

Oh my! You are enchanting!

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Not at all. It was a day full of new, impressing experiences.

Best Answer

great..happy for u..

Best Answer

...well, sigh....how nice of you to inquire! Today was the 3rd ten hour day working at school...analyzing all my students reading abilities(vocabulary, reading comprehension, literature response...etc...) & setting individual & group goals (I teach 8th grade) that I have to present tomorrow...figuring out groupings...curriculum....I really LOVE teaching...but it is so overwhelming in the beginning...but, enchantingjade, I am a blessed human: friends, shelter, food, family...health...so...I now take back all that I complained about...because now I just feel gratitude for all I have...and that I have a job & so many don't....

Best Answer

oh well..thats life..fill with ups and downs...but end of the day...we are still thankful for all that is...hehehe... ever imagine if life is like a straightline..no excitement..and no headache???...(well just a silly thought)

Best Answer

...not silly at all...it's actually a thought of great perception!

Best Answer