Note that this member's groups are mostly adult-oriented. You will need to use 1 EPToken (tell me why?). After the first message, you will be able to message them freely. You have 0 EPTokens available. You can add more here (opens in a new window, so you won't lose your message). They're cheap, easy, and fast. Please note that this member has been flagged by the community as having mature content on their profile. Respect privacy! Do NOT share personal information (phone numbers, emails, addresses) with people you do not know, and block or report anyone messaging you inappropriately. Switch to the advanced editor for smileys, spell check, and more! You can also save this setting.
LetMeGo2 LetMeGo2 41-45, F 10 Answers Dec 11, 2009

Yeah, I'm here for the g@ngbang....

Best Answer

Cool ,I got your message and gift thanks....ps/Beware of xxxx Eps,we take no prisoners :-).

Best Answer

Yes, I've had this message. Before I had tokens; so I left it at that.<br />
I think that EP makes one pay to message such a person because it discourages the casual or perhaps younger member from communicationg with them, and pays something towards EP's efforts and time to keep tabs on them.

Best Answer

yeah i got that message before apparently because of mature content

Best Answer

me too.

Best Answer

If you become friends you don't have to use a token. <br />
Just scribble it on his white board. You don't need tokens for that.<br />
Yeah I've gotten that message before.

Best Answer

I would not have a clue. ?

Best Answer