BigbadGus BigbadGus 36-40, M 9 Answers Aug 3, 2013 in Food

well that was fun and had way to many big words jammed up together haha but apparently I'm all 3 disorders and it says.

You meet 100% of the range of general personality disorder criteria.

This further indicates that you might have to deal with a severe personality disorder.

Thus, is strongly recommended you seek a professional diagnosis to be sure what exactly you are dealing with.

It might turn out useful to print the previous page including your selections and take it to a psychotherapist, psychiatrist or psychologist

Best Answer

Excellent, good work.

Best Answer

Interesting test.

There is no clear indication that you might have a psychopathic / antisocial personality disorder.

There is no indication that you might have a narcissistic personality disorder.

There are strong indications that you might have a histrionic personality disorder.

You meet 80% of the range of general personality disorder criteria.

Although, I would venture to say that 100% of all people have some form of general personality disorder, even the people who write such tests as this.

Best Answer

GUS... you are as bad as your link!

please sort this out.... it is mean to arouse my inner psychopath then provide a dud link

GGGgggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrowl and slicing knife through the shower curtains now.

Micky :))

Best Answer
Best Answer

This one worked... Ty..... and it says i have no indication of a disorder, Tut... what's a guy gotta do to be classed as weird? Mx :))

Best Answer

Tough luck, maybe try the alcoholism one. I

Best Answer

No chance on that one.... been sensible for 15+ years now. Maybe I have to just accept failure... OKAY OKAY UNIVERSE.... I'm ordinary :(( Micky :))

Best Answer

I didn't do too well on the psychopathy one, but then I got my wife to do it for me the second time and I passed. I figure she probably knows me better than I do, seeing as how I talk in my sleep. No way I'm doing the alcoholism one though, only quitters admit they have a problem.

Best Answer

Ah... you keep on battling, it feels real important for you not to quit. Mx :))

Best Answer

Thanks Micky

Best Answer

Many people are actually, most are not even aware

Best Answer

Absolutely, normal is a myth. We're all a bunch of freaks, narcissists, sociopaths and nut jobs. Thats what makes life interesting.

Best Answer

Exactly

Best Answer

Would you like to share something with the rest of the class?

Best Answer

Haha am I in the right place? Is it Psychopats Anonymous? Too funny ;)) Well my name is E, I am a ahm..

Best Answer

Well there's no clear indication that I'm a psyopath... But I might be a narcissist which I think is highly unlikely b/c I hate a lot of things about how I look. And whatever that last one was I definetly wasn't that b/c I didn't pick one of its answers.

Best Answer

You meet 75% of the range of general personality disorder criteria.

Best Answer