From an early age I knew I was different, there has always been something missing in my heart and my heart. It is as if I missed out on a crucial stage of development. The truth is..... im not meant to be alive today for two reasons and I should be dead. 1. I was born a very unhealthy and premature baby naturally. I was not born of a woman but instead I was carved out of my mothers womb/ so that does not count as a natural birth. 2. My mother could not breastfeed because she preffered formula, her milk dried up, and was lazy and made no effort to re-lactate and I was purely formula fed which did some damage to my brain cells because it is not natural - I feel I missed out a key stage of mental development because my mom got lazy. ..... The doctors interfered and said its "ok" if she formula feeds me purely and did not even hint at the possibility of being able to re-lactate..... I was not starving and did not need formula.... I should be dead because of natural selection.
UnnaturalWorld UnnaturalWorld 16-17, M 6 Answers Jun 8 in Health

I was born prematurely as well, and was unhealthy, and was fed just formula, mostly due to the fact I was a twin and my mom got sick of the pain and work of everything. But I'm not missing anything, and I don't think you're missing anything unobtainable. I also don't think you're missing it for the reasons you mentioned.<br />
While I don't typically think people should interfere in natural selection, at least not as much as we have, I don't believe that's the root of your problem.<br />
Many people in society today feel a disconnection from nature - that's more due to how society works, not so much from the circumstances of your birth. If you continue believing that your birth doomed you, you'll be doing yourself a disservice when you could instead be finding a way to fix the situation.

Best Answer

THANK YOU =)

Best Answer

$

Best Answer

Hahah! Get over your self.

Best Answer

I have autis because of this and many other problems

Best Answer

No I'd say you were just born that way.

Best Answer

no... you idiot... natural selection, you don't understand, I was born fine

Best Answer

No you weren't. You were born ****** in the head

Best Answer

You ungrateful *******

Best Answer

why

Best Answer

how the **** a I ungrateful it was her duty to breastfeed and she had the ability you stupid *****

Best Answer

It was not her duty, she did what she did to save you

Best Answer

No. I wish I was dead with all these problems... everday I wake up with a massive migrane if I do manage to go to sleep and have brittle bones and many other problems.... don't even have the ******* money to get medical attention..

Best Answer

If you did wish you were dead you'd be dead

Best Answer

your one in a million

Best Answer

ty

Best Answer

This isn't your personal blog.

Best Answer