sfjf sfjf 36-40, F 15 Answers Jul 6 in Dating & Relationships

I'm not sure what, or why your parents would tell you to wait forever; but I see things a bit differently. This guy married you, made promises to you, and then walked out on you. Whatever happened, for whatever reason he did it, it was wrong - period. He had the responsibility to either try to fix the problem, or be honest with you, and get a divorce. Evidently, he did neither. You owe him nothing. You owe it to yourself to get started on the process of ending the marriage - see a lawyer and get that started. Divorce is not, emotionally, an easy thing - the longer you wait, the longer it is going to take for you to go through the emotional process. No reason to wait on a guy who abandoned you.

Best Answer

Thank you I will show my parents what you just wrote cause it's true you're right he left me I asked him to try and fix it he replied it's not a matter of fixing it it's do I want it.

Best Answer

Even if they still disagree, you need to be happy. Go ahead and get this part of life behind you, and good luck!

Best Answer

Thank you my family will go against me though but it's my life.

Best Answer

I'm sorry you are still going through that strife...he needs to make a decision...let you go or pull you close...I finally had to just let mine go...I believe in marriage vows too...but you can't make a decision for someone else...good luck ;)

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

Did he contact you again? <br />
Maybe you should give him a call to confirm he's gone. <br />
Your parents uhh.. tell them times have changed. Things are not the way it used to be back in their days.

Best Answer

He's coming over this weekend to advise me on whether we are getting a divorce or if he's returning not sure which way he'd go I'm sure it's a divorce he acts like he's single in the past 4 mths

Best Answer

For whatever reason, he is gone and he is dead to you. Move on.

Best Answer

dafuq!?!? ur parents are lame! go! live life and be happy!!!

Best Answer

They are to some extent in a way I have to agree with you on this one life is too short to be alone

Best Answer

ur fckuing right it is and parents like this give me road rage geezus go! do something!!!!

Best Answer

Move on.

Best Answer

I hear you loud and clear I'm considering it believe me but then again I don't want to go thru this again so I might end up staying single.

Best Answer

If that's you in your avatar picture, you'll have absolutely no problem finding somebody else. You're gorgeous. But staying single and taking some time out for yourself is a good idea. :)

Best Answer

Thanks Ally

Best Answer

Look as long as you want but get out and meet new people. If he thinks your sitting at home waiting for his return it well be a long time before he does return.

Best Answer

I get told that all the time I love him so much to me he's the sexiest man in the world

Best Answer

your happiness is all that matters .. it waiting makes you happy do that .. if moving on makes your happy.... do that .. just be happy

Best Answer

Thank you I was hoping he would return so we can work things out we managed to talk about out problems it got out of control and he left

Best Answer

STUFF your parents, if left you, time to move on and get on with your life

Best Answer

I'm trying to hard when everyone around u states till death so us part but he left me so if he meets another woman starts a family am I supposed to wait still?? My mums bonkers

Best Answer

4 months is a hell lot of time. Why did he leave btw? It's okay if u don't want to answer that. I know it's a bit personal question

Best Answer

We fought a lot in the 2 mths before he left due to finances he was a gambler and he's still deciding on whether to come back or not

Best Answer

You don't want him back if that's the case .

Best Answer

Well, 4 months and he's still deciding! Wow! He's amazing! He should be concerned about ur feelings too. Have u guys talked about this or is he out of contact too?

Best Answer

I feel for you! Why wait?

Best Answer

My parents are very religious believe in marriage until death do us part sadly not many people honour their vows

Best Answer

And some kill each other .. Divorce is always an option , before you drive each other crazy .

Best Answer

Your parents are not you. You have to think of yourself. Be kind to yourself. Start to move on as hard as that maybe. If he is still about then you need to talk. Don't wait.

Best Answer

…..move on… and is that profile pic really you?….

Best Answer

Unfortunately it is my looks have gotten me into more strife then anything else

Best Answer

….move on… and have some fun… :) be happy and be well…...

Best Answer

He ran off with his 18 year old secretary you idiot. Give up. Move on.

Best Answer

You're an idiot I wish you hell

Best Answer