I'm sorry you are still going through that strife...he needs to make a decision...let you go or pull you close...I finally had to just let mine go...I believe in marriage vows too...but you can't make a decision for someone else...good luck ;)

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

Look as long as you want but get out and meet new people. If he thinks your sitting at home waiting for his return it well be a long time before he does return.

Best Answer

I get told that all the time I love him so much to me he's the sexiest man in the world

Best Answer

STUFF your parents, if left you, time to move on and get on with your life

Best Answer

I'm trying to hard when everyone around u states till death so us part but he left me so if he meets another woman starts a family am I supposed to wait still?? My mums bonkers

Best Answer

4 months is a hell lot of time. Why did he leave btw? It's okay if u don't want to answer that. I know it's a bit personal question

Best Answer

We fought a lot in the 2 mths before he left due to finances he was a gambler and he's still deciding on whether to come back or not

Best Answer

You don't want him back if that's the case .

Best Answer

Well, 4 months and he's still deciding! Wow! He's amazing! He should be concerned about ur feelings too. Have u guys talked about this or is he out of contact too?

Best Answer

I feel for you! Why wait?

Best Answer

My parents are very religious believe in marriage until death do us part sadly not many people honour their vows

Best Answer

And some kill each other .. Divorce is always an option , before you drive each other crazy .

Best Answer

Your parents are not you. You have to think of yourself. Be kind to yourself. Start to move on as hard as that maybe. If he is still about then you need to talk. Don't wait.

Best Answer

…..move on… and is that profile pic really you?….

Best Answer

Unfortunately it is my looks have gotten me into more strife then anything else

Best Answer

….move on… and have some fun… :) be happy and be well…...

Best Answer

He ran off with his 18 year old secretary you idiot. Give up. Move on.

Best Answer

You're an idiot I wish you hell

Best Answer