them were the day you could hack other modem and banks were hack on Europe

Best Answer

well i wasn't that gifted

Best Answer

I wish I had Windows XP sound recorder on this computer, you could do reverse speech and phrases would pop out of the backwards played gibberish

Best Answer

me and a friend used clownfish translator for skype , its a voice changer thing and we sounded like two smurf children talking , it was hilarious

Best Answer

that reverse speech thing is something else. I would love to be able to record people in real life and also interviews of politicians on TV and then reverse it. Amazing the things that can come out of it.

Best Answer

i tried to find one i could use offline but to no avail unless i paid for it , just one but sounded like crap they had this morphing sound in the background

Best Answer

they've got a free app for cell phones but think the free version is only 30 seconds. The one they sell is 4.99.

Best Answer

Wouldn't it be good if you could use it like a truth-meter? For politicians or your boss or whoever especially if they have a tendency to lie, reverse their conversation and see what pops up out of it to give you a clue to the truth.

Best Answer

only have a tower system PC but thanks anyway oh reminds me when i tried out a Virtual Ham Radio , geez its whole other language nowadays , i didn't know what to do , lol

Best Answer

Didn't even realize there was a windows 3.1. Oldest I can remember is windows XP, that's the really ancient stuff!

Best Answer

to you yeah , it was in the days of the Geek Dinosaurs

Best Answer

Guhhh don't say that.

Best Answer

Remember when we use to bootleg then. And give it to others

Best Answer

Dos 6.22 with Norton commander on a 386 PC was the boss , Defrag 2.5 seconds BLIP ! Done , Burrrrb , burrrrb , clunk ,clunk , clunk Drive A: Floppy Disk

Best Answer

Y2k scare,,same thing

Best Answer

yeah i remember that

Best Answer