They were exist since the ages of dinosaurs!
Topay Topay 70+ 6 Answers Dec 11, 2012 in Education

We're in their territory, they're just waiting for us to leave

Best Answer

The crows.... Everybody talks about the nasty roaches but everybody forgets those clever bastards the crows!<br />
*shaka*

Best Answer

Compared to the roach, the crow didn't even survived the Hiroshima bomb!

Best Answer

Then why are the crows starting their world take-over with Japan?!?! http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/07/world/asia/07crows.html?pagewanted=all *shaka*

Best Answer

But still the crows need million years of test before you can compare it with the superiority of the roaches. This things were there before dinosours even existed!

Best Answer

The crows just stayed on the downlow, playing the shadows. Roaches have always existed because they are the slaves and food for the crows! (I hope you're not taking me too seriously.... As a native Floridian, I'm well aware of the futility of exterminating roaches. But crows are clever clever little bastards.) **shaka*

Best Answer

But crows won't be exist when we eat them as we are go extinct lol imagine the post apocalypse? Lack of food... Lack of water! We would eat crows if there hundreds of them. As for the roach? They would live happily eating or food supply and corpses lol

Best Answer

The thought makes me gag, but there are some people who'd eat roaches in a survival situation. Ugh. *shaka*

Best Answer

Lol but still!!! Hundreds versus millions... Even when human consume if for survival. The crows would go extinct faster than the roaches... based on how fast they repopulate... XD

Best Answer

Of the dark knight

Best Answer

No, rise of the super humans!

Best Answer

Explain?

Best Answer