This is a quote from some movie I saw lately but I can't remember the movie title. lol
stankadiddlehopper stankadiddlehopper 51-55, M 7 Answers Nov 17, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

to keep the intellectually challenged busy and thinking that there is some actually meaning to their lives so the rest of us can actually get things done

Best Answer

Why else do you think they invented dinner parties? Got to have all of them but you did forget? to mention s.e.x.!! Once taboo but more popular than death. Oh there's another subject you didn't mention! lol

Best Answer

Religion was created like QuietLitany said as a partial means of control, and to answer all the philosophically tough questions that most people ask themselves. That's how I see it anyways, but as for politics that's too broad to classify and I think that was a necessary innovation for cultured societies.

Best Answer

These are forms of control. The masses and myself just get caught up in the bullshit minutiae of it all; Sometimes it is fun.

Best Answer

Love it! You forgot money though :-) lol

Best Answer

invented religion, to find genuine reasons to fight, and create no harmony

Best Answer