justmarji justmarji 51-55, F 7 Answers Dec 18, 2012 in WTK

No. I don't intend to sound mean. But Americans are forgetful.

Six weeks ago they were suggesting that we immediately go to war with Iran because the were 'on the edge of the bomb and we can't wait any longer'.

Then it was war with Syria and 'they are loading the bombs with nerve gas' and they showed us a few pictures of cruise missiles on the ground. Insinuating that it was being loaded with gas and would be launched against civilians in a day or two.

Now it is the shooting at Sandy Hook.

As soon as another disaster occurs (21 December is Friday ) it will overshadow Sandy Hook, fall to the back of the bus and in 6 months when the shooting at Sandy Hook is mentioned people will say...oh yeah, that school in CT. Wasn't that so tragic..........so tell me ....what are you doing for Memorial Day weekend?

I don't think it will change anything.

Best Answer

Par for the course ?

Best Answer

I was thinking that the other day. Very spooky that 2 tragedies in the same year have that name.

Best Answer

It dawned on me just today. : (

Best Answer

deff something to that name it s my motherinlaw s name

Best Answer

Didn't think about that, but it definitely should :/

Best Answer

Like Katrina did....

Best Answer

Yeah.

Best Answer

My Daughters name is Katrina....I can only imagine how many times she's gotten attention for that...

Best Answer

Awww. : ( Bad attention I assume ?

Best Answer

Could be!

Best Answer

Yes. Yes it will.

Best Answer