zentoipnt23 zentoipnt23 31-35 12 Answers Oct 12, 2010

Not his first, or his only. Time for yours.

Best Answer

If you're talking about it, ask what she's providing that you don't, then work on it together.<br />
Maybe he's worried about becoming the father of seven, and knows she's making sure she won't get pregnant?<br />
Maybe the children take up too much of your time and misses the chance to just be together.<br />
Maybe you've changed physically because of having the children, and he's a dickhead who thinks thats important?

Best Answer

Yikes! Well, same thing happened to my great-grandma. But honey, we're not in a depression anymore - do what you want! (although we're kinda, sorta in a depression-like phase...)

Best Answer

That's proof he is a very selfish person and is putting his ****'s needs before his children and your needs. Time to move on and get a real man. Yes children need their father in their lives, but not necessarily still married to their mother. It does children more harm when a couple are together purely for their sake.

Best Answer

If you have ANY way to support your six children without him, I'd say goodbye, you don't need that kind of heartache in your life.

Best Answer

I'd take the six children, anything of value in the house, and most of his income in the divorce. But if you don't want to do all that, I'd call her husband and the two of us would go knock on the door of whatever place it is they are having sex. And I'd keep knocking until he answered. And when he did, I'd watch his **** go limp and tell them to enjoy themselves. If he's cheating he doesn't love you enough. Period. And he doesn't deserve your love. It's too good for him.

Best Answer

exact same thing happened in my family. my mom told me after my dad died. i never knew. the way my mom told it was she just phoned up the other woman and told her the man you are seeing is the father of 6 children and he's needed at home.<br />
dont know if that would work nowadays.

Best Answer

six children need a lot of loving.

Best Answer

Time to talk to husband ?<br />
T.C.

Best Answer

I guess not ask fathers talk to their sons. I remember being told, "Do not mess around with a married women, You'll get your a$$ shot by a jealous husband"

Best Answer

Wow his ****** has batteries

Best Answer