december88 december88 22-25 16 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Leave little bits of poop here and there around the house.

Best Answer

i dont think they would mind that since their bathroom doesnt work and they crap in a can. but they always have money for the casino and trips to texas.

Best Answer

Oh geeze....sorry.

Best Answer

*crosses fingers* please choose this as the best answer please please please

Best Answer

lmao!

Best Answer

sorry....cute face palm though... plus i like all the answers on here.

Best Answer

yea that's why i want to keep my baby away from his family. I could write a book on everything that has happened to his family and make millions.

Best Answer

Holy ****, burn the house down around them.

Best Answer

you're all adults-reason with them- do they know you're not going to bail out their son?<br />
honesty always works the best- you can do this, hey, are they providing child care for you while they're here? <br />
Tell them you really cant afford to house them and feed them. Wouldn't they be more comfortable at a hotel anyway?<br />
You will have no one to blame but yourself unless YOU tell them how it is

Best Answer

they know im not bailing him out my baby isn't born yet but i don't want them around her. they have their own house.

Best Answer

they cant mooch if your answer is no so start saying it <br />
change locks on doors and throw thier ***** into the street

Best Answer

I know a guy. He can make them go away for good. Do you have $50 a head?

Best Answer

Fire alarm, Justin Bieber songs, . . . Teletubbies??? (Sorry about the jail situation, btw)

Best Answer

I am too . its his first offense but im angry with him because i kept telling him to pay his fines off and he blew me off like i didn't know what i was talking about so i refuse to pay any money to get him out.

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that. Maybe this will be a lesson learned?

Best Answer

Get a gun ;)

Best Answer

I don't hate them that much. my mother in law annoys me. leaves the tv on all night not bothering to turn it off. and im stuck with the bill. and they wonder why i ignore them and give them short answers.

Best Answer

tell them to get the f out and then flipp on them throw thier **** out of your house

Best Answer

stop giving them stuff, move, don't answer their calls..... it depends on what exactly they are doing

Best Answer

would like to not answer calls but they are in the house with me running up my electric bill and being loud as hell.

Best Answer

put your foot and make them feel uncomfortable.

Best Answer

i already ignore them as much as i can. and very loudly i said to him that i wasn't going to pay any money to bail him out. that it would be up to his parents to put up the money hire lawyers and stuff but i have a baby to think about and a job to keep.

Best Answer