Adopt, don't buy...save a life

Best Answer

Husky with the beautiful blue eyes! A gorgeous dog, I love them.

Best Answer

german sheperd i had one most loyal dog i ever had.

Best Answer

Nothing more wonderful than a good Shepherd. I've known people with Huskies and they are a challenge. Apparently there are certain traits that can never be changed in them. If they get out the front door....they're gone. I've heard you cannot train this dog to stay with you. That is a very difficult situation to have to deal with.

Best Answer

German shepherd, of course. The best breed of dog in the world, in my opinion.

Best Answer

German shepherd! Smart, loyal dog!

Best Answer

Don't get a German Shepherd. They are unstable as nitroglycerin due to inbreeding. They get mean as hell when they get older, and they have the strength do damage.

Best Answer

I love the looks of the Husky, but I've not actually owned one. If you're in a geographical hot spot though you might want to choose the Shepherd.

Best Answer

I love the looks of huskys too however non of my family have ever owned 1 they always get shepards and i love them cuz they r very protective and loving but i think id lyk to experience a husky

Best Answer

Husky definitely!!

Best Answer

i'd go with a sheppy. my boss had one and she was a wonderful dog, so friendly, and always ready to go for a ride in the car, that was her favorite. R.I.P. Persimmon!

Best Answer

Those two breeds are a bit high strung for me.

Best Answer

Think large shovel for the backyard...

Best Answer

Wats that suposed to mean!

Best Answer

bathroom breaks.. the bigger the dog.. the bigger the scooper. Aunt had a Great Dane.. WOW... horses were put to shame some days

Best Answer