considered cheating if I gave a man with a foot fetish pictures of my feet? (It's a hypothetical question, not really an issue in my life. Just curious what others think.)
JustBernieGirl JustBernieGirl 31-35, F 10 Answers Aug 17, 2011

uh yeah, I do too

Best Answer

I know, it's not your typical question, but I think to talk about stuff like this, cause everyone has an interesting prespecitve.

Best Answer

I think you touched on point, though; it's the idea of sending the pix to arouse someone other than your partner, that makes it illicit.

Best Answer

Well everybody acts like cheating is cut and dried, but being EP, I know that there is some people who actually get pleasure out of watching their partner screw someone else, well there are other people who get upset if their partner says hello to somebody of the oppisite sex. Cheating really isn't as black and white as we pretend it to be. I think the important thing in a relationship is for each partner to acknowledge emotional make up of their other.

Best Answer

Sorry, I was going on the assumption that this was hypothetically about a typical monogamous relationship. In the real world, showing ones feet could mean anything...or nothing at all.

Best Answer

Have you thought about wrapping your feet in clean unused garbage bags?

Best Answer

Never crossed my mind o.0. Why, would somebody find this arousing?

Best Answer

It may not be arousing to you but sending images to this person, satisfying their desire, is inappropriate in my opinion

Best Answer

Yeah, I think so too.

Best Answer

Ummmm yeah ahhhhhhhhh nope-only cause feet do nothing fer meh!hehehehehe

Best Answer

LOL, it's funny, cause some ppl really like feet, and others think they are the grossest thing on earth. I am couldn't care less either way!

Best Answer

I wonder how long it'll take for your inbox to fill up...I'm sure guys'll start asking you to send them pictures of your feet, lol.

Best Answer

Well, they are going to be sadly disappointed! I just looking to start and interesing conversation, not start a kinky online relationship.

Best Answer