Don't bother praying. Being there for your online friend and offering support will get through quicker than praying to some mythical man in the sky. Ask for your online friends number and give them a call. Sometimes just hearing someone's voice telling you it's going to be okay is enough to get you through. All the best to you and your friend.

Best Answer

they are underage, and i think they would wish to stay annonymous, i have a phone phobia anyways, but i did give her my email incase i'm not on here.

Best Answer

According to believers(I know cause I was one for most of my life) God can't hear prayers of non believers, since their heart is full of sin. So, unless you plan to convert and worship God to get him to listen to you, there's no point in praying to the Christian God. If you really want to pray, I would make it a generalized quick thing. "Hey any high beings or spirits, if you're there,could you watch over my friend if so inclined? Just wanna throw that out there just in case" ...cause hey just because the Christian God is a douche doesn't mean the other gods/goddesses that may be out there are. Hope things get better for your friend!

Best Answer

its your belief. anythings possible

Best Answer

i actually don't beleive in god, but want someone to get out of their darkwhole which they have fallen into bad enough to pray incase he is out there and gives a crap.

Best Answer

i'l just repent on my death bed :)

Best Answer

of course!

Best Answer