I remember my dating rules:<br />
Dont go out.<br />
Dont trust anyones compliments or pick up lines.<br />
Dont let anyone into my home if I havent know them for a long time and even then be careful.<br />
The only reason I'm in a relationship now is I dislocated my shoulder and my neighbour offered to help take out my rubbish. He didnt try anything. After a while we became friends, found out we knew each other when we were kids and the rest is history.

Best Answer

Yes. One of the rules is that your best friend is not supposed to date your ex. My BFF started dating my ex husband and our friendship fell apart. She was hearing only his side of things and turned against me.

Best Answer

oh that sucks i know.

Best Answer

I dont understand some people. When I was younger me and my friends had an unspoken agreement that if one of us so much as fancied someone the other person wouldnt make a move on them. Definitely ex's were way out of bounds plus anyone that had been mean in any way. Like if you found out they used to call your friend really nasty names at school etc. People just dont seem to value friendship these days and I hate to say it but it seems women are often the worst

Best Answer

Yeah, it was terrible. They both enjoyed themselves at my expense and she was all too ready to believe the worst about me.I'm in a new town, married to a wonderful man and have new, loyal friends, so , SCREW her!!!LOL:):)

Best Answer

Ummmmm I think so mate...... From memory it was "once bitten, twice shy" =P

Best Answer

shower, no sweats, laugh at everythin he says...........no matter how lame............make a mental note of all exits ;-)

Best Answer

Wait-there are rules? Never got that manual. This may explain why I can't get it right.

Best Answer