An ex of mine broke up with me three days before our two year ann. Even though he was telling me how much he loved me that morning. I didn't leave my house for two weeks. I cried everyday. Even though we were young he'd asked me to marry him. After that we still had school and i had to see him for another few months. He talked behind my back and called me horrible things until i realized i deserved so much better. And decided never to love again. But now i'm with an amazing guy who respects me and i'm still friends with the ex. Remember. You will get through this. What doesn't kill you makes you so much stronger and you'll respect yourself more.

Best Answer

Since yesterday night, I have the worse heartbreak ever. I could not go to work, so I worked from home,cant eat anything, barely ate a loaf of bread,on the brink of collapse and depression.I really want him back. I want him to realise that his reasons were nor reasons.He might not talk to me in the next few months because he is under a lot of pressure and stress and somehow I do believe he broke up because of this and not because he said that im too sensitive, or dont joke too much - this is not true. I miss him so much.I never felt so bad in my entire life.

Best Answer

I had been in a relationship with a guy for eleven months and had never been treated right in a relationship so I thought whatever he did to me was fine when one day he started playing with my bra then sticking his hands down mh shirt hen trying to take off my purity ring then trying to undo my jeans and grabbing my butt and picking me up my my wrists and neck so about a week later I ended it and fell for my best friend he was super nice about everything but I atill cry myself to sleep at night cause if I didn't back away and pull out my phone I would either be pregnant at 15 or dead or lucky to be neither and horrified to not be a virgin everyday I wake up and look in the mirror I see the gross bags under my eyes and bloodshot eyes and think why did he even try anything I'm ugly and worthless atleast he hit me a few times letting me know he hates me. And Iam finally over that jerk cause Ifound a guy that respects my purity ring and doesn't abuse me physically or verbally. <br />
Give it time and patience.

Best Answer

ive never been lucky enough to have a boyfriend to break up with

Best Answer

Time heals all wounds. I lost the love of my life at 25 to a horrible motorcycle accident. Haven't been in love since, but what I do have is experience in dating. You're young and have a lot to experience yourself. Enjoy your life and try to surround yourself with good people. Enjoy the ride..........it will get better I promise!

Best Answer

Left an abusive man, my brother beat him up. I didn't cope exactly, drink and drugs so that made it worse. Every saucepan has a lid though.... keep strong :o)

Best Answer

Well I was in math class my Bf sat right next to me he kept taking my shoe. Then I said" Ryan is taking my shoe." Then after he got in trouble he told me he broke up with me then he and got back together 2 days later

Best Answer

It was right after high school. I got someone else asap

Best Answer