halbert halbert 46-50, M 13 Answers Mar 27, 2012

i thought, "This guy is onto me" when i misread "Well" as "Nell."

Best Answer

awesomeness.

Best Answer

Start with the basics- are you in fact wrong? Then I'll do what it takes

Best Answer

Does it matter? You're wrong no matter what...

I think the more interesting take on a response to this question would be to very sarcastically disagree, then equally sarcastically agree, leaving you just as confused as most people are with you question.

Unfortunately, I don't have the mental fortitude at the moment to craft said sarcastic replies, so you'll be left wondering exactly what it is I'm trying to say. C'est la vie.

Best Answer

Thanks Professor!

Best Answer

Smart ***! ;)

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

I will agree to disagree with you only because I don't know what the hell you just said...lol

Best Answer

{dumbfounded look}

I um... ah... d'oh

Best Answer

Your question doesn't make sense. If I disagree then i am arguing with you but if I agree, effectively stating that I do not always argue, then I put myself into a paradoxical situation because it is contrary to your original statement. There is no 'solution' as the question doesn't posit itself well enough to allow one. In other words - your logic is flawed. Either way, if I'm sure I'm right I'll argue my side to the end but I'm even tempered enough to admit when I'm wrong. Live and learn after all.

Best Answer

It's a trap!

Best Answer

I don't take orders from Admiral Ackbar.... ;)

Best Answer

I don't like to argue,so I disagree

Best Answer

Either way it's a trap.

Best Answer

which ever it is, i try to make it palatable.

Best Answer