it's on my left shoulder blade. and it feels like it's spreading. hot water and icy/hot. are those my only options? :(
Cosreal Cosreal 26-30, F 21 Answers Feb 21, 2012

A nice long hot soak in Epsom Salt.

Best Answer

alright. I'll try that tomorrow. thanks. :]

Best Answer

You can try trigger point pressure on the area....find something that you can use to apply constant but not hard pressure on the muscle group. sometimes a door jam will work for this or a umbrella handle.

Best Answer

okay cool. thank you. :]

Best Answer

If you chop a limb off, you'll barely feel your shoulder.

Best Answer

A hot pack or meds. :)

Best Answer

hot shower

Best Answer

You can use aspirin for the pain and then periodically rub the muscle to help alleviate the pain. Good luck!

Best Answer

I dont know how to get rid the pain but I know a quick fix to get your mind of it. You need to twist an ankle first though :3

Best Answer

Shrink it! <br />
I use a warm bath with epson salt, I like to find those salt crystals with the biofreeze like stuff on them. <br />
I good glass of wine and some rest.

Best Answer

anti-inflametry.... gentle stretching...

Best Answer

Sleep is your only option...I pulled a muscle in my back shoulder when I was a teen and it hurt just to raise my arms...it took a week before I was normal again.

Best Answer

exactly! I can't move anything without feeling somewhat bad pain lol. .. a week?? :(

Best Answer

What about a muscle relaxant medication, or some pain relief??

Best Answer

no have a massage with Patchuoli oil and take strong pain killers. tramadol if your gp will prescribe work well.

Best Answer

How did you pull it

Best Answer

quick, get a dutch! STAT!

Best Answer

where??

Best Answer

7-11 maybe? the gas station? where do you keep your dutches lol

Best Answer

... THETRUCKSTOP! :D

Best Answer

up up and away!

Best Answer

Best Answer