at 9 or 10. I do have the luxury to wake up late as I have free days at university but I am meant to be studying and have deadlines and assignments. Sometimes I feel to miserable and feel like I have so much to do so I escape further to sleep or fantasy . Is there any way of getting up and seizing the most of the morning?
kitkatkate19 kitkatkate19 18-21 8 Answers Oct 16, 2010

The first thing to do is to make sure you get the right amount of sleep the night before (each person is different, for me 8hrs no more, no less), Find something that you will get up at that hour to do, a Tv show, exercise something that makes getting up that early a little less painful. <br />
Set several alarms to go off starting 30 min before you actually plan to get out of bed. The best thing would be to take an elective sports class that you need to get up early for (and you really enjoy), you go take the class, then come back and study and then go on with your day. <br />
You need to find the right incentive for you. After a while it becomes a habit, you might never enjoy it, but it does get easier. Good luck

Best Answer

You have to just do it. Distract yourself with something right when you wake up, like your favorite song, or have a comedian ready to watch. Have a task you want to do or at least something on your mind to distract you until you feel awake!

Best Answer

go to bed sooner... set your alarm. i have no clue wish i did. i wish you luck tho

Best Answer

The short answer is no. You're going to do what works for your body and mind. If you're not a morning person, you're not going to be happy and you're not going to function well early in the morning. Get used to it and don't blame yourself.

Best Answer

Yes I am a night person more but migh have to get used to am start as my exam timnetable might be am and might sit an exam am

Best Answer

Seek the advice of a pastor or professional. A cold shower or short stroll to wake up the senses will help. God forbid but it may take a near failing grade to help you to re-focus and help you to prioritize. This has helped some of my friends.<br />
I think the biggest factor in helping me, besides my relationship with my Heavely Father, is my whole attitude about getting up. Enjoying-liking-wanting to get up does wonders. <br />
Continual, repitition of your daily schedule will make your mornings easier, over time....as long as you stick with it. (Like exercise, diet, etc.) Have a friend help or maybe family member help with getting you up.<br />
Good luck and God bless you.

Best Answer

Feeling miserable and weighed down by the tasks ahead is not a great way to start. Why do you feel that way ?<br />
T.C.

Best Answer

i have too much to do in such little time due to poor concentration at time which affects me daily due to my dyslexia

Best Answer

get an alarm clock

Best Answer

Don't listen to Dave ;o)...There is a solution, you can have my two year old daughter for a week. She'll definitely make sure you don't sleep in past 9am! Hahahaha

Best Answer