I'll stay with "toasted"

Best Answer

A great classic. ty for answering

Best Answer

I've also heard deep used before for stoned. Good try but by now, most of them have been used. By the way, I like to say that I'm melting when the buzz of a pain pill is taking hold.

Best Answer

dig it

Best Answer

Sorry, I've already heard it. <br />
But maybe that's because I'm old. Maybe it just needs to be reintroduced.

Best Answer

no way. accidently came up with it. had never heard it ty for answering

Best Answer

Yes way. I'm just saying. But, I can forget that I heard it, but the other people that were saying it may not.

Best Answer

bout to hit 49. getting dusty myself

Best Answer

right oh well im having fun anyway

Best Answer

I'm older than you by far rottenrobi but I've never heard it before. Interesting.

Best Answer

I'm glad that you wrote back and are still having fun. I was kinda feeling bad that I killed your fun! :)

Best Answer

Oddandsingular, that is interesting. I don't know what to say about that, except that I have been around weed production and was a trimmer for years, living in Humboldt County. I'm not saying that I'm a bigger stoner than anyone here, but I did hear A LOT of funny descriptions.
I feel kinda bad for saying it, but I have heard it before. :)

Best Answer

You are streets beyond the rest of us.

Best Answer

is this good or bad?? i like your analogy. I will use it

Best Answer

I got it from Chevy Chase's Pierce Hawthorne character on Community. It actually works, as does "streets behind," and I like them both. Ahead is good, just as really deep is really stoned.

Best Answer

I dig it thanx

Best Answer