eelarc eelarc 26-30, F 13 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Singledom

No. In fact, there may be something very much right about her.

Best Answer

not if it's by choice and she's content

Best Answer

No. Maybe she knows what she wants and is confident being single. If the right person comes along then maybe she wouldn't be single anymore. Some people have standards... I wonder why so many people go from relationship to relationship and it's obvious from an outside perspective that their relationship is going to crumble... then it does! I'd assume that this woman has depth in her heart and substance in her mind. Maybe she is the smarter one in a large sea of idiots and fools.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

She dont swallow

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

I don't think there is anything wrong with anybody...

Best Answer

Being in a relationship doesn't guarantee happiness and isn't right for everyone.

I thought we had finally dispelled the myth that if someone is single, there's something wrong with them!

Many times, people are single by choice and have very fulfilling lives. Better to stay single than to be in a relationship .. because it's the thing to do.

Best Answer

Thanks for BA! :)

Best Answer

nope ! you just have higher expectations than others. don't give up, your king will find you, and you will be his queen. :)

Best Answer

nothing is wrong with her, its just because if you are looking for someone to date then you may be looking in the wrong places or maybe sometimes your best guy friend may be the one that you were looking for.

Best Answer

i would say she in unlucky in the men she meets yet lucky she isnt "with" the bad ones

Best Answer