I like hugs you're crazy.

Best Answer

Only if they are smelly

Best Answer

Well no ....unless they have an odor or are sweating perfusly u kno the usual :) haha

Best Answer

I love cuddling my pillows! and yeah, hugging might be a good idea.. without the intention of sex..

Best Answer

I love hugs, especially if the woman is blessed

Best Answer

it depends on who it is

Best Answer

If i really love the person i might let them hug me, but anyone else i wanna punch them in the face when say, give me a hug.

Best Answer

The cold chill in your spine is strange. You may need some therapy to get to a point you can handle this. How do you have a relationship if that person can not hug you?<br />
Do you like to kiss, or does that bother you also?

Best Answer

I have had been in long term relationships before but i think somehow i did get around alot of the physical part it alot of the time. I don't think kissing is as bad but i rather it be quick and simple.

Best Answer

when I dont need or want a hug... i want to cry. But sometimes, I do want a hug, but not any hug. When i want one it has to be a "melt into eachother and breath it out" kind of hug. but otherwise dont touch me.

Best Answer

I'm a pretty cold mofo and even I don't get what you're laying down. Maybe you've just never been hugged by someone you actually like?

Best Answer