Just when i think about it i get a aching chill in my back.
brookswoo brookswoo 22-25, M 21 Answers Apr 23, 2012

I like hugs you're crazy.

Best Answer

I like my personal space. I don't mind being hugged, but I'm very selective when it comes to it.

Best Answer

Only if they are smelly

Best Answer

Well no ....unless they have an odor or are sweating perfusly u kno the usual :) haha

Best Answer

I love cuddling my pillows! and yeah, hugging might be a good idea.. without the intention of sex..

Best Answer

I love hugs, especially if the woman is blessed

Best Answer

it depends on who it is

Best Answer

If i really love the person i might let them hug me, but anyone else i wanna punch them in the face when say, give me a hug.

Best Answer

The cold chill in your spine is strange. You may need some therapy to get to a point you can handle this. How do you have a relationship if that person can not hug you?<br />
Do you like to kiss, or does that bother you also?

Best Answer

I have had been in long term relationships before but i think somehow i did get around alot of the physical part it alot of the time. I don't think kissing is as bad but i rather it be quick and simple.

Best Answer

when I dont need or want a hug... i want to cry. But sometimes, I do want a hug, but not any hug. When i want one it has to be a "melt into eachother and breath it out" kind of hug. but otherwise dont touch me.

Best Answer

I'm a pretty cold mofo and even I don't get what you're laying down. Maybe you've just never been hugged by someone you actually like?

Best Answer