So I texted my boyfriend if he wanted to hang out, and I said if he can't no big deal I'm free whenever. It's been hours, no response. Ok, maybe he's busy. But, funny, you're not too busy to go on facebook huh? I only texted him once cause I'm not gonna sit here and bug him. But really, if you don't want to then tell me.. don't just f****** ignore me that hurts.
secretgal2 secretgal2 16-17, F 4 Answers Aug 22 in Dating & Relationships

Not that you should appreciate people like that

Best Answer

You need a new boyfriend I think.

Best Answer

Maybe he just wants to stay home and do his own thing for a while? Does it matter if he is busy doing something important or not? He said he didn't want to hang out today....so, I don't get the anxiety. It's not like he broke up with you. As long as he isn't playing around with someone else, I don't see why he can't have some space.

Best Answer

I never said he couldn't have his space, of course he can, but we haven't talked in days and plus Im just upset of the fact that he won't even answer me period. I'd be perfectly fine if he said I can't/don't want to hang out today, I would understand. However I received nothing. And that worries me because I found out from his ex that he did that to her and they never spoke again. If he replies later and appologizes and has a good reason for not answering, then fine

Best Answer

If you haven't talked in days, then it sounds like he trying to give you the brush off. Some guys will do that when they want to break something off, but they lack the integrity to just be up front about it. That might not be the case, but now that you mention it's been DAYS, then it's a distinct possibility.

Best Answer

I really hope not :( we just hung out a few days ago and everything was fine, but I'll try to be calm and understanding, he did say a while ago he was sorry he hasn't been talking to me much, apparently he has stuff on his mind and is trying to clear it up

Best Answer

Honestly, I think you had better brace yourself. He should not be shutting you out. Wanting some time to himself is fine and dandy...but if he is distancing himself and can't at least tell you why, then I'd be careful of my heart.

Best Answer

Ya.. ur right.. thx I'll keep it in mind

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that.

Best Answer