I would love to try on a wedding dress, but they all seem far too small and the current styles seem to be strapless, I would prefer an older style one with short puff sleeves and made of satin or better still taffeta

Best Answer

I know it's been 2 years since you posted this but hope you'll see my reply here. Do a search for wedding gowns on eBay, Goggle or the many other search engines. You'll be amazed at what shows up. Be careful of the Japan sites as many have posted that they don't receive what they thought they were purchasing! Wish bridal shops would offer a "male fantasy try on night or day"!

Berta 11/18/2015 5:03 PM EST

Best Answer

Yess a good idea. After all it's a harmless fantasy.

Best Answer

I love watching people who wear wedding dresses

Best Answer

Oh how I'd love to once again. Destroyed my Mom's wearing it as an adolescent many years ago. Sadly would be difficult to encase my huge body in such a beautifully feminine item without a lot of help and that is just not possible. I think the wearing of a satin wedding gown is just about every CDer's wishful dream! I know it's mine and why I own so many floor length white charmeuse and other type satin nightgowns which are wonderful to sleep in!

Berta 11/18/2015 4:53 PM EST

Best Answer

I love wearing satin, chiffon, and taffeta prom gowns and wedding dresses. There's nothing in this world that can make you feel more gorgeous!

Best Answer

I would love to but I dont seem able find the style I really want

Best Answer

Go to salvation army or Goodwill stores, they have lots of them and then too browse Craigslist in your city.

Best Answer

Me Too !

Best Answer

yes I simply adore the feel of the satin, I think everyone should wear one at least once in their lifetime.

Best Answer

OMG Bobbylee111, I totally agree but would love to more than once!!!

Best Answer

Its fun to get locked in a Davids bridal over night and die wearing all the gowns.

Best Answer

I bet those gowns were extra silky back in the day.

Best Answer

Which gowns, David bridal, is that in the US?

Best Answer

Yes, Byndr, David's Bridal is a nationwide seller here in the USA. Check out: www.davidsbridal.com to get a good idea of their offerings and prices. Every so often they have a $99 USD sale and that's a crazy time from what I read in the news.

Best Answer

Has that happened to you, Bobbylee? Definitely one of my biggest fantasies! Would need someone with you to help getting in and out of them though.

Best Answer

How interesting, Byndr. I wore my Mom's and my cousin's gowns when I first discovered my adolescent feminine longings and needs. As noted earlier I destroyed my Mom's delicate 1930's vintage satin wedding gown. Sadly I don't have a sister but did "let" the girl next door "force" me to wear her clothes which was quite a thrill also. Berta 2/5/2016 3:47 PM EST

Best Answer

My sister helped me try on those $99 dresses and wow were they ever silky on my skin. I had to pleasure myself several times that day and my sister was cracking up watching it all.

Best Answer

I was a choir boy in the late 1970s and sang at a lot of weddings so fed my appreciation of classic full style satin and lace wedding dresses. That's the sort of thing I'd like to be zipped into. With a petticoat. Thanks for the info.

Best Answer

yes me too , I had one years back but it had to go, Would like another with long sleeves ....

Best Answer

I hve a wierd fetish, I know that. I`dreaming of wear my sisters silky and shiny wedding dress in my garage, make it messy With oil and grease. I have dreamed about it eweryday after her wedding, and now her dress just hanging in her basement. Should I live out m dream, And take t to my garag? Its not because its my sisters dress, just that her res is so soft and silky, and I love mess up dresses like this ;)

Best Answer

Ok many of us have fetishes. Maybe good to indulge with her permission.

Best Answer

Probably leave it alone. Women cherish their wedding dresses. U dont want 2 be disowned.

Best Answer