XxDazzlexX XxDazzlexX 26-30, F 15 Answers Feb 7 in Dating & Relationships

People who are good at masking there emotions r sometimes numb to everything going on around them, uk wat I mean by that?

Best Answer

yes and its true because if the pressure around me gets high enough i shut off..ive been doing this since i was a child and its like automatic to do everyday shet kicks in and i dont feel anything....

Best Answer

I think I can tell a little...based on your questions in previous days which I have found outrageous and hilarious tonight in comparison you seem a little tame and more quiet. hope ur day gets better!

Best Answer

LOL well thank you i didnt think anyone noticed. its cos im tired ...which is why im so "tame"

Best Answer

well get some sleep and get back to your usual brilliant self x

Best Answer

yeah I like to hide em and not burden others but all it does is hurt you more

Best Answer

I'm bad at it.

Best Answer

I can be very good at masking my true emotions if I really want to...but I have to be in a lot of physical pain to be able to do it because when I'm in pain I don't have to think about anything since my mind automatically shuts down then

Best Answer

Just 4get it :))

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that. But now it's the weekend, so party down!

Best Answer

Yup but cant do it for to long it's get me tired more than anything else

Best Answer

Yes. I am actually really stressed, underneath. I am just happy that I didn't mess up too much on my job interview. Even though I probably didn't get the job.

Best Answer

Attention seeker...

Best Answer

I'm an excellent liar when it comes to hiding how I truly feel and think.

Best Answer

I'm horrible at it... I'm the worst poker player you've ever known too

Best Answer