emoneayh emoneayh 18-21, F 7 Answers Apr 3, 2012

You don't have to have any formal training to just start working at a veterinary clinic. Even if it's just feeding them and cleaning kennels, you'll get a feel for it. They usually need someone to help with other clinic duties too. If you like it, pursue a veterinary tech degree from a community college. Then work up from there. Fostering and rescue work is very rewarding, but rarely produces an income.

Best Answer

Go to community college and study veterinary science, then go to work at a zoo

Best Answer

I currently am studying to be a vet tech (with hopes to further my education in the future as I work) with the Penn Foster on line program. At the low cost of $75 a month, four semesters earns you your associates degree. They have other programs that give you career certificates for things like Dog Obedience, Pet Grooming, Dog Care, and Cat Care. <br />
I am pleased with the program very much and they accept High School or GED graduates. Consider it, it is very enjoyable :)

Best Answer

Kill all the veternerians so that you can get a job easier.

Best Answer

Make sure you get a GCSE in Biology firstly. Then go on to study in a specialist area in college then maybe uni. <br />
If you're not british then do anything close to that.

Best Answer

Become a Vet<br />
work in an animal rescue?

Best Answer

I was considering Working for animal rescue but school dnt have that Where Im located, maybe i should jus volunteer at a shelter

Best Answer

volunteering would be Excellent! you would get to see the inner workings and what goes on and it would help you decide what you want to pursue as your career!! Good Luck!!

Best Answer