I'm a cuckquean so I am out here! I'm happily married with 2 kids. However, this lifestyle has cost me some friendships, but in the end, my husband, marriage, and family come first. It's not my fault that people cannot understand my thoughts or desires, and are judgmental. They are the ones who aren't happy with the place I'm in; I am very happy in my place!

Best Answer

Very true. Glad you are who you are, that you pursue what is good and beautiful, and especially for loving your husband so much to actively support him in his pursuit of other women.

Best Answer

I have always fantasized about being someone's cuckquean. I would love to fall deeply in love with someone who can appreciate and enjoy my Jealousy and I would love to suffer for a man like that

Best Answer

There are good men available who can further this way beyond fantasy.

Best Answer

Yes, my husband not only beds other women, he often gets them pregnant as well.

Best Answer

I would feel that a good woman, who's loving, giving and exceedingly submissive, could also faithfully adore her man (husband or boyfriend) SO much, that she'd love him even more deeply as he actively engages in sexually pursuing other women.... and then, regardless of whether she knows about his activities, or discovers them along the way.<br />
I agree such women are extremely rare, unfortunately.

Best Answer

Well, you have just described me to a 't'..... Ahhhhh, just reading how helpless I am makes me.... hot!

Best Answer

I'm delighted to have met you. I sincerly hope your journey is enjoyable to your liking.

Best Answer

I don't think we are as rare as you think. If women can get past their jealousy, it can feel really good. If more women understood that, maybe it would be more common. I wish it would be more "normal" for men to have multiple women.

Best Answer

you can be my ***** anytime

Best Answer

I am a married bi blk cuckquean, appear to a rare jewel. Any groups for us cuckettes:) on here?

Best Answer

Yes, we are out there.

Best Answer

Yes and there are more coming out of the woodwork every day!<br />
I want to make all her dreams and fantasies come true.<br />
I know its not a easy subject or easy lifestyle to fulfill, but I know there are many cuckqueans out there.<br />
There are many cuckqueans in the music and movie industry and politics. If you think those women didn't know their husband or boyfriend was cheating, then you don't know Hollywood. The only reason they end up in divorce is because the issue went public. No woman seems to be able her cuckquean life going public. Except the women with iron balls - Hillary Clinton and Silda Spitzer come to mind.<br />
You may wonder why these political women stay with their man after such a public humiliation, is exactly that. A juicy public humiliation that fulfills their greatest cuckquean fantasy. And secondly, after the scandal they will have many women clamoring to have sex with their husbands. You think Hillary and Silda were weakened by the scandals? Nope. It strengthened them and made their fantasies easier to experience.

Best Answer

It would have been the ultimate humiliation to have Monica be pregnant. Because that would have been a life time reminder.

Best Answer

I'm a cuckquean. :) I write about it here: <br />
http://www.cuckqueanslave.com

Best Answer

would like to know if your still seeking your one

Best Answer

They most definitely are. I'm a cuckcake and have a particular skill for humiliating the quean. There are a couple of women I regularly have kneeling at my feet, being shown by their husbands the difference between them and a real woman ;)

Best Answer

I am a cuckquean, and I love my husband with all my heart. Yes, I am jealous of other women he *****, but the humiliation of knowing he gets more enjoyment and satisfaction from ******* younger, attractive women can be incredibly arousing.

Best Answer

I think I love Cuckquean's I would really love to be a Cuckcake with cream and be impregnated,by an Arab man,oh the shame! And if it went public, that would be nice too. I know that Cuckquean's come in several model's, I am interested in seeing the evolution of the names and the lifestyle as time passes.

Best Answer

We most certainly are. It's not an easy life, but it is rewarding!

Best Answer

we adore how much they love us 2 humiliate them

Best Answer

Where are all the men who like to humiliate women!?!?! I've been looking long and hard for men like this - and it seems that if I so much as suggest to be treated as such men recoil and run as if I've set up a trap!
I would love to be degraded, humiliated, used... I want so desperately to be someone's cuckquean or help someone realize/facilitate their cuckquean fantasy (as I know I would be great at that as well)

Best Answer

I would like you to help me realize this fantasy if possible? I feel i may already be there in some way.. I can only ****** from the stories my bf tells me of sexual encouters with other girls and times he has cheated on me

Best Answer

What is it about them that you adore?

Best Answer

The fact that she is emotionally and sexually excited by what she gifts to me and the sexual excitement that I receive from her being with me.

Best Answer

The fact that they share their husbands and all thee have pleasure. The fact that she's (wife) willing to give up so that others may gain. And who doesn't love feeling fvcked while knowing that a hot mouth will come clean you off.

Best Answer

I want to become someone's cuckquean... I just have not found anyone yet who would get turned on by my jealousy.

Best Answer

Yes - I am one as well. Love it!

Best Answer

Yes :)

Best Answer

Yes they are...

Best Answer

Oh yes, we are definitely out here.

Best Answer