I found this in another group yesterday. Guess I saved it for a reason.<br />
"Understand how beautifully God has added one more day in your life - not because you need it - but because someone else needs you."<br />
Your memory may pass on but memories of you will forever live in the ♥'s of your family and loved ones.

Best Answer

ty very sweet and i will copy and save this

Best Answer

I am sorry, wish I could help.... I pray for your treatment and for your peace of mind. God Bless You my dear.

Best Answer

Wish you all the best.<br />
Why worry? <br />
You seem to be fortunate to have a big family of children, grandchildren and great grandchildren.<br />
Be happy and enjoy.

Best Answer

I cherish everyday as if its my last....I am blessed with a large family....and neighbors and friends are the best...most of all I got God

Best Answer

Oh this just breaks my heart I am so sorry

Best Answer

ty

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that. That's tough. Do what you're planning - see more of them. Don't waste time. If they laugh now, they'll appreciate it later. Burn brightly.

Best Answer

ty fo r your kind words

Best Answer

A person with MCI is at an increased risk of developing Alzheimer's or another dementia. It's not at all early onset. <br />
Let me be very blunt (not mean but it seem that way) here: <br />
If your children don't "care", you did not raise very caring children. <br />
If you raised caring children, they must not care because they did a google search of "MCI early onset alzheimers" and realized that it's not a diagnosis, it's 2 things mixed up. It's also NOT 2 things that either MCI or an alzheimer's patient would mix up - neither disease works that way. <br />
If you're really sick, get your doctor to talk with your family. <br />
If not, find a way to spend time with them without focusing on yourself.

Best Answer

My children are now 40,38,35 and busy with thier own families as well as two oldest grandchildren. They are caring and you know nothing of raising children....they are good respectful children ....when I am in hospital they are there , and my doctor is one who told me early altizmers MCI to dementia to whatever comes next...my grandfather two aunts one uncle and my mother all suffered altizmers......I dont mix up I just dont understand at times I forget then I remember....no brain tumor had all the test they have I recently suffered TIA and just now out of hospital....we talked to the kids and they know what is happening thats why they are there when I am sick.....DO YOU KNOW HOW SCARY IT IS TO KNOW YOUR CHILDREN OR HUSBAND BUT CANT PUT A NAME WITH THEM OR EVEN LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND SCARE YOURSELF CAUSE YOU DIDNT KNOW WHO IT WAS...I think they are scared as I was with my family members...I MAY NOT REMEMBER BUT THEY WILL......thats my point I dont want them to say things I said aftr both my parents passed away when i was 19....I wish I spent more time with momma or wish I gave her a flower to cheer her up or tell her I love you mom........I was scared of her....do you call that not raised right. my girlss are beautiful and my treasure from God. IF I AM REALLY SICK....hon I wish I wasnt.

Best Answer

"Seems no one cares." - were your words.
i wasn't trying to offend or hurt you, i know it came across that way. I am very blunt, I do not sugarcoat anything - i'm not a pastry chef. I am however honest in my observations and will quickly apologize if I have wronged someone.
So, I am sorry. I apologize for hurting your feelings. If you read the Q&amp;A here you notice quite a bit of attention seeking behavior. Saying "Seems no one cares." in the title of a Q - seemed to be just that to me.
I did not call you a bad parent i simply meant to say that if you have been diagnosed with alzheimer's and "no one cares" (including your kids) - you have done something wrong. I had little information about your situation and i jumped to conclusions. Again, I'm sorry your feelings were hurt.
All that having been said, I would like to prove you wrong. Not about being a good parent (LOL). When you say "Seems no one cares." &lt;- I would like to prove this wrong.
This being a public forum and your disease being a private thing, I would like to do this in a more private setting. Please check your messages, I'll continue there.

Best Answer

People care. There are those here who do. And there are those in your life who do. Some may be scared...Life is unfair. This is not fair. Cripes! Wish I could heal you. Living each day as if it is your last holds true for you. I wish you strength and courage and love. Do the things you can to be happy. Live joyously. You are a shiny star. Shine now. Sending positive bright white light to you. If I may help, let me know. I am a great listener. And I heal too. Enormous hugs....On an afternote: have you considered joining a support group and/or seeking counselling? These would benefit you.

Best Answer

I know the outcome seems to run in the family genes. I live life to the fullest...right now guess you say I am on house arrest I suffered TIA and sezuries. I been home a few days.....they called in the family...but I am retired and with my husband we enjoy day to day walk one way to the lake and the other way to VFW to enjoy pool or friends. I am having days of asbentism and then days I can tell you all you want to know....thats what scares me.....

Best Answer

Do while you can. Love while you can. Move while you remember where you are going. Live until you can no longer live. Please find someone who can help you to talk about what you are experiencing. It will help. Please. It is frightening to lose your memories. And your mind. I feel for you. Lean on those you love and who love you. And get some help.

Best Answer

thank you very much.....

Best Answer

Anything I can do to help you cope, let me know. Your journey is hard, but there are those to help you.

Best Answer

all you can do is make yourself available to them you just cant get down on yourself for their shortcomings sometimes and i know its horrible and hurtful but they have to learn that lesson all on their own, karma is a cruel *****

Best Answer

that is what my husband says......live each day for myself...they got my number or now its text this an d text that...guess i could blame alot of the feeling no one cares on todays living....no one calls they text...no one sends a letter or card snail mail they text or send an email.....sad but true. They are good kids or adults and I am proud of them just dont want them to have any sorrys one day.

Best Answer

the world is rapidly reaching a time of isolation, it is clearly easy to see that you care but you can only do so much its really in their hands, sometimes its more painful when your able to say i told you so.

Best Answer