My wife has alot more sexual experence in her past than I do. I would often use it for our sexual experience. We have had a mutual fantasy of her performing sex acts with another man while I watched. Never thought it would actually come true, until it did. I recently let her perform oral sex on another man. I was not there to see it, but I was told in advance of the situation. I was really uneasy at first, but went along with it. She told me all about it that night and we used it in the bedroom. I felt fine then but now the uneasy feeling has sat in againg. She says she really enjoyed it and might want to carry it even futher with full on sex. The guy has no idea that I know anything about it, he thinks she is just having an affair. I do not know if I would feel any different if I were allowed to see it first hand. I just need help to process my feelings and where do I go from here. Part of me wants her to sleep with him, but I am scared of the aftermath if I feel like this now. Help
gomets1 gomets1 31-35 16 Answers Apr 24, 2012

Just ignore that pesky little ***** sunkissed who obviously just likes to come on here and bash me and others who have what she knows she never will. For some unknown reason she has it in for me even though I never read or wrote anything about her until she just appeared out of nowhere and attacked me. She obviously has some "issues". Her profile says she is a young girl and not a shared wife (if her profile is real, but who knows) so she has no clue about how wife sharing play outs. Feel free to read my stories to get some insight on how some women who are shared wives view things. If it works for you great, but make sure you consider all potential consequences, and perhaps discuss it with your wife, before encouraging her to dive in. Ask her why she wants it. Also, the men she plays with should know full well that she is married and that you have approved of her doing this and know, when, where and with who she is doing it. You may even want to talk to them and let them know they have no chance of taking her from you. That way there is less of a chance that they may try to steal her from you if they fall for her or just want the thrill of being the alpha male in her life. She should let them know she is just having purely NSA sex with them if that is what she wants, and spend no time hanging out with them and getting to know them, and building a friendship with them, because when I was in the lifestyle 9 times out of 10 when that happened it developed into a full blown love affair with the wife falling for the other guy and leaving the husband who couldn't give her the excitement and feelings of being greatly desired that a new man who wants to be with her badly can.

Best Answer

When you kiss her you are in essence sucking that guys ****. so what does that make you?

Best Answer

Have it stop now. If you cannot handle the thought of another man's c*ck in your wife's mouth, imagine how the image of her having sex with another man will replay over and over in your mind. I personally don't get why any man would want to share his wife . . . the thought would make me ill. Why would you jeopardize a great marriage?

Best Answer

I believe my girl may have done the same but is afraid to tell me. She loves giving head and says she blow someone. But I think there's a gap between her willingness to do it and confess to doing it. I'm ok with it. Just have to get her to realize that.

Best Answer

Hubby and I swap with two other couples, but it started with only me getting some extra on the side. Try it, if it works for you both, fine. If not, move on, just like anything else you don't like such as a restaurant. Don't make too big a deal of it, you both had sex before you met, if one of you were to die the other would have sex with someone else, so enjoy it while you're together.

Best Answer

She may just be playing with you if you were not there. She may be using it to turn you on, and see how you respond. She may be waiting for you to tell her you love her and don't want to lose her. If the guy did receive a BJ, he'll be coming around again and again. Some women with low self esteem feel their sexual prowess is the only thing which gives them value. Many of these women were abused as children and were only valued for sexual favors. Doing two men may make her feel move valuable. There's a lot to think about. Try to think about how things would be five years from now if things progress. Will she want this other guy to move in? Would he consider it? Will see stay with you on some nights, and him on others? Lots to think about.

Best Answer

have her let you watch and be a big enough man to want her to have a good time done right it will enhance your relationship and get her taken care of too

Best Answer

You need to set clear limits and boundaries of what is acceptable to you. If it turns you on and she likes it go ahead. But if she goes places where you are not comfortable, you are heading for trouble. Be clear. Put your rules in writing, with clear consequences for stepping out of bounds, and clear privileges for you in return. Maybe you don't feel like a reciprocation now, but should get an IOU for each time she gets to step out. Then someday when you meet Ms. Hot Stuff, you'll have her permission in advance. But never let her get to the point she makes you feel to be less than her #1 priority.

Best Answer

Let her do it, sounds exciting.

Best Answer

Sounds like you are letting her do things you don't want her to do. Do you want another woman?

Best Answer

Not really interested in another woman, everyone should also know we have a great sex life and great marriage. It was just a fantasy until this

Best Answer

Well she liked giving him head. Sex is next yes. Then she'll talk him into a MMF. Will you be ok with that? Ramming your wife from behind as she has another man in her mouth? You'll watch his face as he **** in her mouth? Is that what you really want? If so, go for it.

Best Answer

that has been a fantasy too. I do not know if this would have gone better for me if I would have got to watch,but not sure if the other man would be comfortable with me watching. He thinks she is having an affair

Best Answer

I wish my wife would let me watch her suck another man off! I have even offerred to help!

Best Answer