I just got home and just as i turned the corner to my house, i didnt use my blinker and i saw the cop come out of a parking spot and followed me. I parked in front of my house and i guess he thought i was pulling over so he got close to me and paused for a second and then took off.. i dont think it was a call though cause he didn't shine his lights..
Brody1530 Brody1530 22-25, F 9 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in Community

He might have just wanted to scare you a little so you'll be more careful next time. But who really knows ?

Best Answer

Because if he'd actually gone up to your window to speak to you, your pretty face would have made his knees all watery and he'd be unable to focus. A good police officer will put himself in the line of danger, but has to realize his limitations too. Since his chums would have laughed their arses off when he called for backup, he thought he'd leave well enough alone. Too bad, though. He might have asked you for your phone number.

Best Answer

Lol I'm pretty sure my looks had nothing to do with it, but thank you

Best Answer

I think he got a call for something else, maybe it was from his wife or child and that's why no lights. Maybe he decided he didn't want to do the paper work for a small traffic infraction or maybe he realized he met his quota and was more concerned with getting something to eat.

Best Answer

Lol probably, there's a donut shop a few blocks away haha

Best Answer

Haha, its always the donuts huh. Lucky for you though right :)

Best Answer

bigger fish up the rd

Best Answer

Probably just ran your plates through the system.

Best Answer

He might have just been checking to see if your tags were current ... <br />
He could have had a call that didn't require him to use his lights ... <br />
Who knows.

Best Answer

They dont expire for another year (:

Best Answer

Then you're OK ..
Maybe he thought since you were home .. he would just move on. OR ..maybe he wasn't following you at all.

Best Answer

Something better to do?

Best Answer

Idk, I've been driving for a little over a year now and im trying to beat my mom's record, she went 10 years without a ticket.. i got 9 more to go lol

Best Answer

Stop trying to guess why, got lucky indicate next time : )

Best Answer