i feel that i am not beautiful and i have no right to love . i dont have any confidence in me . just feel neglected all the time
sonam12 sonam12 16-17, F 7 Answers May 8, 2012

''There are no Ugly ppl just Ugly behaviours''. Try to learn how to love your self no matter what. Every 1 is special in one way or another.

Take care.

Best Answer

all teens under 18 feel ugly..Now you are like an unopened flower, At the age of 20-25 you will realise how beautiful you are..At the age of 35-45 you'll start to demonstrate that you are still young and beautiful and finally at the end of your beautiful life you'll say;

I don't care................

That's a life and its reality

Best Answer

May I make some observations,here? Most people of your age group have self-esteem issues,particularly about their appearance...as you gain wisdom and maturity,you will come to a more realistic self appraisal.Truth be told,most folks fall in the middle of thebell curve looks-wise,but more importantly,appearances are over-hyped in our society;substance is underated.I hope yoyu come to respect the unique person God created you to be.Finally,love is a beautiful gift one bestows upon another and beauty has no more right to it than anyone else.Your problem is not your visage,but the "eyes" you use to evaluate yourself.......peace

Best Answer

r u ugly?

Best Answer

I bet your beautiful!

Best Answer