However, he was and still is a good person :(
vitry vitry 16-17, F 12 Answers Feb 15, 2012

Because he's not the person you thought he was. It's absolutely expected to feel deceived, angry or as if you've lost someone you loved. Because in a way, you have.<br />
My grandfather hit my dad and my grandmother and I only found this out a few years ago. I can't look at the grandfather I once adored the same way anymore

Best Answer

it's classic "I thought I could trust you but now I see your true colors" syndrome. it happens alot when you get older, the people who you love turn out to be different people then who you once believed.

Best Answer

Because you realised the man you thought was wonderful is actually a wifebeater.

Best Answer

I'm famous for it lol

Best Answer

No child should ever have to see that

Best Answer

A Father is a Son's first hero and a Daughter's first love.

Best Answer

Id seriously call the police on him !!! ASAP!!

Best Answer

dont let it ruin ur relationship with ur father,ppl make mistakes,domestic violence is obviously never right but each circumstance needs to be viewed on its own merits,one time doesnt make ur dad a bad guy,just a tool

Best Answer