NRF25 NRF25 26-30, F 13 Answers May 26, 2012

Yes. If you are selling something then no. If you want someone to call you then ask them if they want your telephone number.

Best Answer

I work at a cafe and we ran outta redbull the day before i usually see him. so I bought him one before work the next day. When I saw him I told him the story and he thought that was so sweet of me. So now I thought it would be cute next time he bought a redbull it had my number on it. lol

Best Answer

A woman should not give a man her number unless he asks for it. Don't imagine your name monogrammed on his towels just yet.

Best Answer

Yeah thats what I was thinking but he is just as shy as me so I thought Id make the first move this time. which i would never do because i always let the guy but it hasnt worked so far so thats why i thought id switch it up and be bold.

Best Answer

Really? Why can't a woman give a man her number?

Best Answer

Not really a wise thing if she has a serious long-term interest in a man. Even if he is shy he has to make a move otherwise she is driving the relationship and letting him know that he has to be told that he should be in one with her instead of him thinking he pursued her and has been blessed with the opportunity to have her company. It might seem like a small thing but deep down to a man, it is a very big thing. Most men don't talk about it because it is clearly understood by them. Women just don't get it and as usual become upset that a man isn't doing what they want him to do in a relationship because they are the ones driving it, not the man.

Best Answer

Do it!

Best Answer

I can't see a problem with that, who knows maybe the customer is coming in to see you everyday and the red bull is an excuse :)

Best Answer

yeah I wish, its car auction and I work at the cafe there. so he goes to the auction for work and comes in for breakfast and lunch. but I save the redbull for him to have an excuse to talk to him ;)

Best Answer

It's worth a try. You're gonna have to make sure he notices it though.

Best Answer

ohhh yes ill make sure :)

Best Answer

yeah . . . :D

Best Answer

thanks :)

Best Answer

I chickened out but instead asked for his number last week. it was fantastic and we text all the time now :)

Best Answer

that's great!! fantastic!!! :) :)

Best Answer

don't forget the Coke with the sticker just in case the cute customer doesn't like Redbull

Best Answer

he loves the sugar free redbull. he asked me once to save him one and hed come back to get it later that day and ever since ive saved it for him. we ran outta redbull the other day before i usually see him. so I bought him one before work the next day. When I saw him I told him the story and he thought that was so sweet of me.

Best Answer

Aww, I think it would be sweet. If she doesn't think so forget her anyway.

Best Answer

its a he lol but thanks :)

Best Answer

Oops him, anyway, you won't know if you don't try, and why sit around wondering when you can find out? Good luck!

Best Answer

thats what one of my employees said to me too. lol
Thanks :)

Best Answer

Only if you put, "Call for a good time" before your number.

Best Answer

hahaha

Best Answer