nope i think your just fine

Best Answer

I have the same problem. If you believe in such things, there is a phenomena called 'alpha female' if you want to read about it. But personally, I feel like anyone being catty or causing/bringing unnecessary drama into my life, or being just plain nasty towards anybody else, doesn't get a place in my circle. I'll greet them, smile, and pay some small talk, but they don't get much farther than that. If you're anything like this, then no, nothing's wrong with you. I think you're part of a dying breed though :(

Best Answer

he he he.so true...i do the same thing man!especialy at school..people always wana know wats up with me

Best Answer

I have mostly male friends, too. I have a few female friends, but we all tend to be drama-free, which is unusual. I've worked in female-run offices and women are not always easy. It isn't something I like to say about my gender, but true. Men can be jerks too, but ironically, it's usually about or to a woman. I rarely see them acting petty with each other.

Best Answer

so true

Best Answer

It's the same way with me but I grew up with 2 brothers. So in my case I think I've always prefer being around males rather than females. I don't like all that gossip and cattiness between women either. But I don't think anything is wrong with you.

Best Answer

i only had one brother and no sisters so i think am along those lines as well..bt i cant stand women activities..n gossip..am so open minded and out going so i find most women slow for me

Best Answer

As a younger woman I had this issue as well however the older you get the less attention you get from the guys and it's the women that will tell you the truth. It takes a strong woman to have women friends.

Best Answer

realy?

Best Answer

Strong as in able to put up with the drama and cattiness... without telling them off.

Best Answer

i ddnt get that point

Best Answer

nope..actually everything is right with u believe me every one of those guys want to talk to u more than a friend so u are doing exactly what u were made to do ..attract the opposite sex!

Best Answer

he he he he he..

Best Answer

Nothings wrong. A friends a friend. Dont worry about the gender.

Best Answer

k...r u sure?

Best Answer

yep. have no doubt.

Best Answer