It depends. Research has shown that some people are natural early birds and others are night owls. Whatever you are, the healthiest thing is to work with it and sleep when your body wants you to. If staying up late works for you and you feel OK, roll with it (unless you have to get up early for work or something, in which case shorting yourself on sleep all the time would be bad).

Best Answer

i usually get 5 hours sleep. but i do get to sleep another 2-3 hrs after a day's work.

Best Answer

Sleep deprivation is bad<br />
but if your a nocturnal (night owl) and get at least 6 hours bare minimum to 9 hours of sleep your not depriving sleep ;)

Best Answer

You should enjoy your sleep. You need to have a sleep pattern I think,going to bed the same time and getting up at the same time. I only stay up until that time because of pain. Im not working so its not so bad getting up later. I don't have much daylight if I get up late so hate that. Some days I get to bed earlier. We all need sleep so its best to try to get as much as we can of what we need. I would love to get back to normal. I was always in bed by about 12am before all this pain.

Best Answer

I am sorry to hear about your pain. I used to have a normal sleeping pattern like i get to bed at 12 then wake up at 7 or 8 for breakfast. Only lately that everything have changed from my diet to sleep and its been goin on for months already.

Best Answer

Yes, and you better start by getting to bed early tonight~ Just kidding...

Best Answer

sleep deprivation is bad for your health , diabetes , weight gain etc

Best Answer

omg. i actually gained weight..this scares me..:(

Best Answer