comlpicatedguy comlpicatedguy 18-21, M 5 Answers Nov 29, 2012 in Suicide

Hun you are too young to be this upset over girls. The key to having any girl you want is your education. You have your entire life ahead of you to have many,many girlfriends. Please don't say these things. Once its done you can't take it back. Some believe if you do you will only have to relive this life all over again. There is a crisis hotline on the confession page. Please call them ok?

Best Answer

Dude read my stories, read my username. i feel much of the same pain that you are in right now and believe me i want nothing more than the pain to go away! I came to this site for some sort of comfort to express what I feel to someone who would listen! It sux when you are in the place that we are in! If you need a friend who will listen i'm here. I know it probably doesn't help much, it has not for me, but suicide is a little perminate! You can't see it now but there is something good out there!

Best Answer

U have me on your side- just do not do anything stupid- suicide is always stupid thing to do - many ppl feel like u do.

Best Answer

Please don't. I am here for you if you need me. Send me a message and let me know why are you think this way. I will answer as soon as I get home from work.

Best Answer