Male best friend to be by my side when i need him.. what's your story? ^^
Anabel90 Anabel90 22-25, F 18 Answers Sep 27, 2012 in Parenting & Family

i want to hav sex wih females im not close to now imagine ones tht im close to the feeling multiplies,

Best Answer

I doe need no STEEENKING friends

Best Answer

Yeah they're probably the best kind of friends. You can always depend on a best guy friend :)

Best Answer

I have one... But I would like to have a gay male to be my best friend thou :) I had one but I moved so far away :(

Best Answer

females with gay best friends were quite fashionable earlier.. it was really funny haha

Best Answer

Yeah, But im not looking for fashionable. Friends shouldnt be fashionable. Lol

Best Answer

haha no i mean it was fashionable for women to have gay best friends... like now it is to have a boyfriend :)

Best Answer

Yes, I know what you mean. Lol I see what you mean, I just never saw it that way thou :)

Best Answer

They always end up liking me or trying something stupid. so no, but being acquaintances with guys is alright and even friends, but not a best friend

Best Answer

i can understand you *hugs* :)

Best Answer

-hugs-

Best Answer

I've had a male bestfriend all the way to maybe high school and then we sorta drifted apart and i got a female best friend now

Best Answer

that sounds nice :)

Best Answer

i'd like a male best friend...mostly because im not a dramatic person at all and i just dont have dramma in my life like..ever and i hate being around girls who do. most girls like to talk about other girls and judge and gossip and honestly i dont it bores me and i think its stupid so i'd prefer a funny guy friend where it could be just simple and fun

Best Answer

Me too!

Best Answer

yeah... me too but then people think you a ****

Best Answer

we do not care for such people :)

Best Answer

well yeah... but that's something that follows you around... and that's not good

Best Answer

Honestly i have very few friends.. do to all the drama filled people lol.

i don't deal with their bullshit:)

Best Answer

I wanted one. . . Whenever I try they always develop feelings for me. It makes it weird. So I now have a Gay Best Friend.

Best Answer

gay best friends were fashionable a while ago.. so funny hehe

Best Answer

me too.... but now instead I have a female best friend.

Best Answer

keep her safe and happy :)

Best Answer

a male best friend who never tried to **** is a homosexual.

Best Answer

That is not true. It needs a real man to control his feelings.

Best Answer