Very good dress sense for a 22 year old, far more sexy than trousers or shorts.

Best Answer

why boys like half slips and full slips?

Best Answer

No it is not i am delighted to see some one still wearing them

Best Answer

No not at all it is great to find younger women wearing slips in these days i find it more respectful when women dress in a skirt or dress and a slip underneath it and i am delighted to see that you also wear a knickers as well you are a very sensible young lady.Good luck in the future with your dress scence.

Best Answer

No, this is not old fashioned at all - it makes good fashion sense! Full and half slips help protect your clothing against perspiration and they allow your clothing to hang better - which gives you a smooth, polished look. (I am wearing a half slip right now!) <br />
I am always on the lookout for vintage slips, which can be so beautiful and so much more unique than the modern stuff. It seems nowadays that "shapewear" (i.e. Spanx) is more prominently featured in the stores nowadays - but I think old school slips are far more elegant...AND you don't need a winch to remove them from your body!

Best Answer

Wonderful, keep up the good work, they are so sexy and show how sexy you are so show off that slip lace a little and see what you get for it.

Best Answer

I often show on purpose about 1" of white lace.

Best Answer

cant be old fashoned if your 22 it would be your fashon people are much more apealing when they are in there own fashon rather than being a bunch of justin beibers and hanna montanas out there...lol

Best Answer

I think that`s sweet ,guy or girl.Makes for easier access.

Best Answer

I wear knickers under my underskirts.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Hell no Honey!! You have class!

Best Answer

Thank you, I thought I had it right and it makes my dresses and skirts hang better and boys like feeling them and more.

Best Answer

I do the same and I think more women are starting to wear a slip again but it is still rare.

Best Answer