I always wondered why people never wanted to date me, and now I know why, it doesn't matter how good your personality is if you don't have the looks (appearance) it's game over
adzman24 adzman24 22-25, M 8 Answers Feb 4 in Dating & Relationships

Just because you're shallow, doesn't mean everyone else is.

Best Answer

how am I shallow?

Best Answer

By making that statement.

Best Answer

I'm lost

Best Answer

You basically just said that unattractive people are not worth it.

Best Answer

You probably have an awful personality.

Best Answer

yep that's me I have a totally awful personality, lol

Best Answer

looks are not important for a guy (apart from basic grooming: shaving, showering, clean clothes). If you do those, the only reason not to have a gf is because you're horrible to women. Sorry to say it like that but this is the internet, we can be honest here and I don't want to sugarcoat it.

Best Answer

hey I prefer honesty, thank you for being honest :)

Best Answer

and to be honest, i just walk up and ask for dates, im not yelling or screaming etc, and there's no way to be horrible unless you actually went on a date, and did the no show up thing etc, but that's not my style

Best Answer

@Eviltryingtochange i didn't say unattractive people are not worth it, i said if i (me) don't have the appearance it's game over, i was talking about myself, not about other people dude

Best Answer

As long as you understand this you can come to terms with the fact no one will ever love you. You should try to occupy yourself with something actually productive like learning the french-horn or collecting war memorabilia.

Best Answer

That's ridiculous. Maybe if you're only hitting on the shallow people

Best Answer

I must be lol, either that or bad luck

Best Answer