I always wondered why people never wanted to date me, and now I know why, it doesn't matter how good your personality is if you don't have the looks (appearance) it's game over
adzman24 adzman24 22-25, M 8 Answers Feb 4 in Dating & Relationships

Just because you're shallow, doesn't mean everyone else is.

Best Answer

how am I shallow?

Best Answer

By making that statement.

Best Answer

I'm lost

Best Answer

You basically just said that unattractive people are not worth it.

Best Answer

You probably have an awful personality.

Best Answer

yep that's me I have a totally awful personality, lol

Best Answer

looks are not important for a guy (apart from basic grooming: shaving, showering, clean clothes). If you do those, the only reason not to have a gf is because you're horrible to women. Sorry to say it like that but this is the internet, we can be honest here and I don't want to sugarcoat it.

Best Answer

hey I prefer honesty, thank you for being honest :)

Best Answer

and to be honest, i just walk up and ask for dates, im not yelling or screaming etc, and there's no way to be horrible unless you actually went on a date, and did the no show up thing etc, but that's not my style

Best Answer

@Eviltryingtochange i didn't say unattractive people are not worth it, i said if i (me) don't have the appearance it's game over, i was talking about myself, not about other people dude

Best Answer

Don't cry about it get yo asss in D gym girls are suckers for a nice body,,,,,and yes any idiot can do it I'm living proof

Best Answer

I thought so, shouldn't have to change appearance just to date, mate

Best Answer

You shouldn't b rich to get a fair trial but that's d way it is

Best Answer

yep I thought so, thanks :)

Best Answer

Not always. With some guys, the bigger the muscles, the bigger the ego, and that is not attractive.

Best Answer

Its funny how most women let that slide

Best Answer

Maybe some women. My ex had, and has a pretty impressive ( if you like that kind of thing) six pack, but god, what a d* ckhead he became. I'm not saying all guys are like that, it goes for women aswell, some beautiful women are a nightmare. Ego isn't attractive on either.

Best Answer

As long as you understand this you can come to terms with the fact no one will ever love you. You should try to occupy yourself with something actually productive like learning the french-horn or collecting war memorabilia.

Best Answer

That's d spirit haaaaaaaaa

Best Answer

Shut the **** up with that sob story **** bro. Step your game up, get your *** in the best shape you can possibly get and then squash this pity party ****. You are still young, women are attracted to watever they desire just like we are so give yourself the best odds. Even if you get rejected wear a smile. Remember in your 20's you are drafting in the first round.

Best Answer

dude, failing for 23 years, I'm just going to accept it and move on, for now

Best Answer

Just don't leave any more regrets man.

Best Answer

being honest, i wish, every time i take 1 step forward it's two steps backwards, but yes moving on :)

Best Answer

That's ridiculous. Maybe if you're only hitting on the shallow people

Best Answer

I must be lol, either that or bad luck

Best Answer